Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.usage.english,talk.politics.misc,alt.religion

Default Anti-Masonry Anti-Masonic

Forget Goerge Washington's club, he's not Christ

In Wilmington alone, there are SEVERAL sinister Masonic lodges which
include members that are male and female, very black and very white,
coincidentally, in charge of most of our local businesses and
courtrooms. In Wilmington, you must be a Masonic follower, or there is
no job security, or spots on teams for your kids at school, and no
promotions. In fact, you might not even own a home without selling
your soul to the local masons in Wilmington, North Carolina. No wonder
that less than thirty percent of our people own property; the other 70
percent aren't Masonic enough

Lodge masons at work thwart American Dreams by conspiring with masons
to hand out unjustified, frustrating setbacks to someone on the job
not privy to their Lodges. At schools their children aim at your child
ith unfair interruptions because they know who is not one of them and
they smell blood. Even at home someone that is a member of a secret
society abuses a member of their family that isn't permitted at the
lodge- a "weaker" non-member of "society" in many instances. Usually
this is a male-dominated chauvinistic home

At local schools, the Masonic kids are mostly racist, and purely
blacks or whites, monopolizing all of the resources, and spots on
teams and clubs because their lodge has the power to harass people in
the community. Their parents are the only ones who are allowed
authority in the community because they go to these scary lodge
meetings, with rituals that are not based upon Christian principles.
Therefore, in anything of value in our community, only Masonic patsies
are allowed, and these are always very white, or very black people
from the local lodge. They cannot oppose what their masons tell them
and think alone.

Property ownership is also limited to white Masonic families, at
least, usually the best property. The black masons have monopolized a
lot of inner city property, but in Wilmington, the white masons are
taking this back every day, instead of all at once, like in 1898 when
many of the missing black bodies were dumped into the river at the
train station, now the new Convention Center Site, according to
railcar attendant stories. ANTIMASONIC Christians should consider the
following: It is their fault that we have American Idol, which is
contrary to the Bible. (I John 5:21) They have the American public
focused on the worship of humans and not God- just like the Masonic
temples and lodges, where the perfect chauvinistic white or black male
image is worshipped.

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.usage.english,talk.politics.misc,alt.religion

And what, pray tell, does this have to do with home repair???
Troll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.usage.english,talk.politics.misc,alt.religion

N. T. Mason wrote a number of silly, posting to several newsgroups,
including alt.usage.english. Among the things he wrote is

Lodge masons at work thwart American Dreams by conspiring with masons
to hand out unjustified, frustrating setbacks to someone on the job
not privy to their Lodges.

I find the construct "masons ... conspiring with masons" a bit odd.
Wouldn't it be better, if one insisted on posting such stuff, to have
simply written

Lodge masons at work thwart American Dreams by conspiring
to hand out unjustified, frustrating setbacks to someone on the job
not privy to their Lodges.

dropping the "with masons" entirely?
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.usage.english,talk.politics.misc,alt.religion

professorpaul wrote:
And what, pray tell, does this have to do with home repair???
Troll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AND N.T. MASON RESPONDS

This name calling is typical from an inbreed white mason.

Tell those maxi-pads at your lodge to stop being such racist bean-
counters

All of our nation's mediocrity comes from the slots being filled with
sissymasons

Masonry, Stucco

Repair my home by running the masons out of town!

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.usage.english,talk.politics.misc,alt.religion

N. T. MASON RESPONDS:

Martin Ambuhl wrote:
N. T. Mason wrote a number of silly...

ANSWER: WE TAKE ANTIMASONRY SERIOUSLY:

I find the construct "masons ... conspiring with masons" a bit odd.
Wouldn't it be better, if one insisted on posting such stuff, to have
simply written

Lodge masons at work thwart American Dreams by conspiring
to hand out unjustified, frustrating setbacks to someone on the job
not privy to their Lodges.

dropping the "with masons" entirely?

ANSWER: THANK YOU; YOU ARE CORRECT, BUT YOU FORGOT TO EMBELLISH ..
SO THEN THE TEXT WILL READ:
Lodge masons at work thwart American Dreams by conspiring
to hand out unjustified, frustrating setbacks to someone on the job
not privy to their Lodges..... resulting in mediocre work forces that
can't win an intelligence war....

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.usage.english,talk.politics.misc,alt.religion
mm mm is offline

On 2 May 2007 18:10:15 -0700, "N. T. Mason"
wrote:

Forget Goerge Washington's club, he's not Christ

Are you sure about that? What about George Washington?

In Wilmington alone, there are SEVERAL sinister Masonic lodges which
include members that are male and female,

That's a neat trick, although I've heard it's possible.

very black and very white,

I think that is even harder.

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.usage.english,talk.politics.misc,alt.religion

had it ...
Forget Goerge Washington's club, he's not Christ

I've already forgotten Goerge Washington's club. It wasn't very
interesting in the first place.

In Wilmington alone, there are SEVERAL sinister Masonic lodges which
include members that are male and female, very black and very white,
coincidentally, in charge of most of our local businesses and
courtrooms.

Leaving aside the ghastly "that" when referring to people, this seems
to be informing us that there is at least one male, female, black,
white mason who is (coincidentally) in charge of most local
businesses and courtrooms. S/he must be very busy.

Your point, surely, is that it's no coincidence that this rather
overworked Piebald Hermaphrodite is in charge of all the local
businesses and courtrooms.

In Wilmington, you must be a Masonic follower, or there is
no job security, or spots on teams for your kids at school, and no
promotions. In fact, you might not even own a home without selling
your soul to the local masons in Wilmington, North Carolina. No wonder
that less than thirty percent of our people own property; the other 70
percent aren't Masonic enough.

I have to ask. Is it a coincidence that your name is Mason?

Lodge masons at work thwart American Dreams by conspiring with masons
to hand out unjustified, frustrating setbacks to someone on the job

phwaar missus

not privy to their Lodges.

"on the job", "privy". Are you Benny Hill?

At schools their children aim at your child
ith unfair interruptions because they know who is not one of them and
they smell blood. Even at home someone that is a member of a secret
society abuses a member of their family that isn't permitted at the
lodge- a "weaker" non-member of "society" in many instances. Usually
this is a male-dominated chauvinistic home

Oh, look, I got bored after that. There's no narrative structure and
I'll be blowed if I can discern any story line. You could enroll in
a creative writing course at your local college, if that's not also
under the control of the Black and White Transsexual of whom you
speak.

David
=====
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.usage.english,talk.politics.misc,alt.religion

wrote:

In Wilmington alone, there are SEVERAL sinister Masonic lodges which

Only "sinister" Masonic lodges? Whatever happened to the "dexter"
Masonic lodges?

--
Peter Duncanson, UK
(in alt.usage.english)
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.usage.english,talk.politics.misc,alt.religion

wrote:

In Wilmington alone, there are SEVERAL sinister Masonic lodges which

Only "sinister" Masonic lodges? Whatever happened to the "dexter"
Masonic lodges?

I'd cut off my right arm to be in one of those..

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.usage.english,talk.politics.misc,alt.religion

Avery wrote:

I'd cut off my right arm to be in one of those.. (Masonic ..)

Well they *reward* inefficiency and mediocrity,

So as a freshly amputated amputee you will do fine...
IF you are pure black or pure white and want to help control
evertyhing for Satan.

While you are in there, ask these inbreeds how they handle Talent
outside their bloodlines

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.usage.english,talk.politics.misc,alt.religion

the Omrud wrote:

Leaving aside the ghastly "that" when referring to people, this seems
to be informing us that there is at least one male, female, black,
white mason who is (coincidentally) in charge of most local
businesses and courtrooms. S/he must be very busy.

Your point, surely, is that it's no coincidence that this rather
overworked Piebald Hermaphrodite is in charge of all the local
businesses and courtrooms

Well, have you all *not* seen this monstrosity recently?!

Oh, look, I got bored after that. There's no narrative structure and
I'll be blowed if I can discern any story line. You could enroll in
a creative writing course at your local college, if that's not also
under the control of the Black and White Transsexual of whom you
speak.

In case you are not white enough to be part of this thing...

A *FEW* MASONIC FAMLIES WANT CONTROL OF EVERTHING!!!
EVERYONE ELSE BE DAMNED!

ahem

anyway, thant's the story line, smart ass.

Ian T. Mason

=====

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.usage.english,talk.politics.misc,alt.religion

On May 3, 2:42 am, the Omrud wrote:
had it ...

In Wilmington, you must be a Masonic follower, or there is
no job security, or spots on teams for your kids at school, and no
promotions. In fact, you might not even own a home without selling
your soul to the local masons in Wilmington, North Carolina. No wonder
that less than thirty percent of our people own property; the other 70
percent aren't Masonic enough.

I have to ask. Is it a coincidence that your name is Mason?

I don't think it's a coincidence that "N. T." and "Ian T." sound
something like one pronunciation of "anti".

--
Jerry Friedman

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.usage.english,talk.politics.misc,alt.religion

"N. T. Mason" wrote in message
oups.com...
[...]

****ed up during the initiation ritual, eh?

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.usage.english,talk.politics.misc,alt.religion

"Steve B" wrote in message

"N. T. Mason" wrote in message
oups.com...
[...]

I've informed the Illuminati, we won't have to worry about the likes of him
anymore.

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.usage.english,talk.politics.misc,alt.religion

Steve B wrote:

****ed up during the initiation ritual, eh?

Oh, ... there's a *ritual* for this sissymasonic stuff.... *sigh*

Now I must stop what I am doing

... And add that information to the Sissymasonic Grand Creepeeeness
Information File

Ian T. Mason

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.usage.english,talk.politics.misc,alt.religion

Eigenvector wrote:

I've informed the Illuminati, we won't have to worry about the likes of him
anymore.

You better retry alt.Illuminati.maxi-pad

(And that's not the one for sissymasons with Maximal - Peripheral
Arterial Disorder)

Ian

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.usage.english,talk.politics.misc,alt.religion

"Eigenvector" wrote in message
. ..

"Steve B" wrote in message

"N. T. Mason" wrote in message
oups.com...
[...]

Let's not forget to notify the Young Men's Society so that his kids get
their comeuppance, too.

Steve

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.usage.english,talk.politics.misc,alt.religion

"N. T. Mason" wrote in message
oups.com...

Steve B wrote:

****ed up during the initiation ritual, eh?

Oh, ... there's a *ritual* for this sissymasonic stuff.... *sigh*

Now I must stop what I am doing

.. And add that information to the Sissymasonic Grand Creepeeeness
Information File

Ian T. Mason

Well, it's obvious why you ****ed up.

Steve

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.usage.english,talk.politics.misc,alt.religion

On Thu, 03 May 2007 08:42:21 GMT, the Omrud
wrote:

had it ...
Forget Goerge Washington's club, he's not Christ

I've already forgotten Goerge Washington's club. It wasn't very
interesting in the first place.

In Wilmington alone, there are SEVERAL sinister Masonic lodges which
include members that are male and female, very black and very white,
coincidentally, in charge of most of our local businesses and
courtrooms.

Leaving aside the ghastly "that" when referring to people, this seems
to be informing us that there is at least one male, female, black,
white mason who is (coincidentally) in charge of most local
businesses and courtrooms. S/he must be very busy.

Your point, surely, is that it's no coincidence that this rather
overworked Piebald Hermaphrodite is in charge of all the local
businesses and courtrooms.

Apropos of nothing, a goole search of
"overworked Piebald Hermaphrodite" (sans quotes)
yielded only 120 hits. And if you exclude dictionaries,
"-dictionary" the number goes down to five.

Clearly there remains work to be done in mainstreaming
the OPH demographic.

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.usage.english,talk.politics.misc,alt.religion

READERS DO NOT BE AFRAID TO CRITICIZE THE MASONIC

First:

Please verify the recent additions and quotes to the Sissymasonic
Grand Creepeeeness Information File:

"Let's not forget to notify the Young Men's Society so that his kids
get
their comeuppance, too."

"****ed up during the initiation ritual, eh?"

"Well, it's obvious why you ****ed up. Steve"

"I've informed the Illuminati, we won't have to worry about the likes
of him anymore"

"Let's not forget to notify the Young Men's Society so that his kids
get their comeuppance, too"

__________end of creepeeenesss___

And now a response from Ian Ty Mason:

And you know how these Masonic families think

all of the positions in sports and music are for their patterns, and
people.

I remember in ninth grade something...

wiped their DeMolay terrorists (Young Men) out,

clearing the way for regular talent outside their bloodlines

.... and I was on the Track Team.

You sissymasons still haven't run me off

Ian Ty Mason

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.usage.english,talk.politics.misc,alt.religion

"N. T. Mason" wrote in message
ups.com...

[...]

It sounds like your philosophy and lifestyle has made you one happy, well
adjusted, human being, too.

Right?

No?

Maybe?

You are unworthy of future effort.

Good bye.

plonk

Steve

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.usage.english,talk.politics.misc,alt.religion

It sounds like your philosophy and lifestyle has made you one happy, well
adjusted, human being, too.
Right?
No?
Maybe?
You are unworthy of future effort.
Good bye.
plonk
Steve

As a salesman I learned: I have lost nothing

And it is okay if the door is slammed angrily.

Like as a very young child, I felt the isolation

From the other kids being pulled into DeMolay

And saw how angrily their parents dealt with me

And knew as a straight A student it was not me.

I found out we weren't in their inbreed sissymasonic club.

But then all their boys were broke hustlers in college.

Now I know where their money went.

They are no good to anyone but each other.

All of their time and money goes to dues

They were entered apprentices to the lodge-temple thingy.

I was better adjusted because

I indepedently earned everything without the sissymasons

Even helped them pay for much of their stuff, I now see.

The biggest problems they seem to be having as adults

their narcissistic, racial, drunken womanizing

Are problems that I escaped thank you very much

As a result of their (your) punishment to me, isolation,

I benefitted!!!!!

N. T. Mason

p.s. those sissymasons sure give up easy without each other

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.usage.english,talk.politics.misc,alt.religion
mm mm is offline

On 4 May 2007 17:29:44 -0700, "N. T. Mason"
wrote:

READERS DO NOT BE AFRAID TO CRITICIZE THE MASONIC

I can't help it. Even though I am almost anonymous here, I'm afraid
they'll get me.

If I stay on the line for 30 seconds, they'll be able to tap my
computer. I have to go now.

Ian Ty Mason

Ibig Bad Wolf
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.usage.english,talk.politics.misc,alt.religion
mm mm is offline

On Sat, 05 May 2007 09:20:48 GMT, the Omrud
wrote:

You are mistaken. I don't have any idea how Masonic families think.
I'm not even convinced that a family has cognitive abilities.

I hadn't thought of that. Good point.