Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default The light is on but no one's home

I just bought a second hand CD player from a car boot. The power
cometh upon unto verily and all that but I can't get anything to run.

Bin? Or am I missing a trick?

Goodmans GPS 350.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
Weatherlawyer writes:
I just bought a second hand CD player from a car boot. The power
cometh upon unto verily and all that but I can't get anything to run.

Bin? Or am I missing a trick?

Yes - take it back next week and flog it to someone else ;-)

--
Andrew Gabriel
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Apr 11, 4:24*pm, Weatherlawyer wrote:
I just bought a second hand CD player from a car boot. The power
cometh upon unto verily and all that but I can't get anything to run.

Bin? Or am I missing a trick?

Goodmans GPS 350.

Goodmans don't work when they're new.