Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Any Plumbers In Tonight ?

You need one of these ?
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Stop-cock-soli...item1e5a0bfb9b

LOL
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Feb 2, 7:23 pm, Usenet Nutter
wrote:
You need one of these ? http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Stop-cock-soli...-in-plumbing-4...

LOL

may one ask what you were searching for when you found that !!?....

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Feb 2, 7:23 pm, Usenet Nutter
wrote:
You need one of these ? http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Stop-cock-soli...-in-plumbing-4...

LOL

may one ask what you were searching for when you found that !!?....

"Small" obviously.

--
Graham.

%Profound_observation%

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Usenet Nutter" wrote in message
You need one of these ?
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Stop-cock-soli...item1e5a0bfb9b

LOL

"Please ensure that you measure the width of your pipe before purchasing"

"If unsure measure the circumference of the pipe and divide by 3.1"

The girlfriend had just bought two of them

Adam

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Tue, 2 Feb 2010 11:27:21 -0800 (PST), JimK
wrote:

On Feb 2, 7:23 pm, Usenet Nutter
wrote:
You need one of these ? http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Stop-cock-soli...-in-plumbing-4...

LOL

may one ask what you were searching for when you found that !!?....

I was actually looking for chrome rings ( well one actually) to fix to
a thing called a Gye Sling ..It's for holding a salmon net .

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Tue, 2 Feb 2010 19:43:46 -0000, "Graham." wrote:

On Feb 2, 7:23 pm, Usenet Nutter
wrote:
You need one of these ? http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Stop-cock-soli...-in-plumbing-4...

LOL

may one ask what you were searching for when you found that !!?....

"Small" obviously.

Ha!!! You obviously know what the listing is about then ???
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Usenet Nutter wrote:
On Tue, 2 Feb 2010 11:27:21 -0800 (PST), JimK
wrote:

On Feb 2, 7:23 pm, Usenet Nutter
wrote:
You need one of these ?
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Stop-cock-soli...-in-plumbing-4...

LOL

may one ask what you were searching for when you found that !!?....

I was actually looking for chrome rings ( well one actually) to fix to
a thing called a Gye Sling ..It's for holding a salmon net .

A likely story. "It was for a salmon net". Yeh right :-)

--
Dave - The Medway Handyman
www.medwayhandyman.co.uk

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In message , Usenet Nutter
writes
You need one of these ?
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Stop-cock-soli...-plumbing-40mm
_W0QQitemZ130359753627QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_DIY_M aterials_Plumbing_MJ?ha
sh=item1e5a0bfb9b

A cock ring ?

I can survive without

--
geoff
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"ARWadsworth" wrote in message
om...

"Usenet Nutter" wrote in message
You need one of these ?
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Stop-cock-soli...item1e5a0bfb9b

LOL

"Please ensure that you measure the width of your pipe before purchasing"

"If unsure measure the circumference of the pipe and divide by 3.1"

The girlfriend had just bought two of them

Adam

How many noses have you got?

Arthur

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Owain" wrote in message ...
On 2 Feb, 19:23, Usenet Nutter
wrote:
You need one of these ? http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Stop-cock-soli...-in-plumbing-4...

It was pointed out to me today (by a cow-orker looking for garden shed
security) that B&Q sell handcuffs.

Put number 3520190923264 into the search box. They seem to be intended
for use on bicycles.

More S&M than B&Q

--
Graham.

%Profound_observation%

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Tue, 02 Feb 2010 19:23:35 +0000, Usenet Nutter wrote:

You need one of these ?
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Stop-cock-soli...item1e5a0bfb9b

Well, I thought I wandered the highways and byeways of the net, but you
beat me there! :-)

--
The Wanderer

Better to keep one's mouth shut and be thought a fool
Than to open it and remove all doubt (Mark Twain)

Posted to uk.d-i-y

drugs began to take hold. I remember Usenet Nutter
saying something like:

You need one of these ?
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Stop-cock-soli...item1e5a0bfb9b

LOL

url:http://shop.ebay.co.uk/?_from=R40&_t...All-Categories
Posted to uk.d-i-y

geoff wrote:
In message , Usenet Nutter
writes
You need one of these ?
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Stop-cock-soli...-plumbing-40mm
_W0QQitemZ130359753627QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_DIY_Ma terials_Plumbing_MJ?ha
sh=item1e5a0bfb9b

A cock ring ?

I can survive without

Thats not wot your missus says :-)

--
Dave - The Medway Handyman
www.medwayhandyman.co.uk

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Tue, 02 Feb 2010 22:18:10 +0000, Grimly Curmudgeon

drugs began to take hold. I remember Usenet Nutter
saying something like:

You need one of these ?
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Stop-cock-soli...item1e5a0bfb9b

LOL

url:http://shop.ebay.co.uk/?_from=R40&_t...All-Categories

Well I suppose saying " used in plumbing" is somewaht correct .Credit
to the guy ( assuming it is a guy) for initiative
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"geoff" wrote in message

A cock ring ?

Don't be silly its too small.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Feb 3, 2:07*pm, "dennis@home"
wrote:
"geoff" wrote in message

A cock ring ?

Don't be silly its too small.

You wish!
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In message , The Medway
Handyman writes
geoff wrote:
In message , Usenet Nutter
writes
You need one of these ?
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Stop-cock-soli...-plumbing-40mm
_W0QQitemZ130359753627QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_DIY_Ma terials_Plumbing_MJ?ha
sh=item1e5a0bfb9b

A cock ring ?

I can survive without

Thats not wot your missus says :-)

She says "saya minta kenjut"

so there !

--
geoff
Posted to uk.d-i-y

dennis@home wrote:
"geoff" wrote in message

A cock ring ?

Don't be silly its too small.

The 40mm is the diameter not the length.

--
Dave - The Medway Handyman
www.medwayhandyman.co.uk

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In message , The Medway
Handyman writes
dennis@home wrote:
"geoff" wrote in message

A cock ring ?

Don't be silly its too small.

The 40mm is the diameter not the length.

We're talking Pennis here ...

--
geoff