Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Projector Power Cable Wanted

I've been looking around T'Internet for a power cable for a projector
I found in the street awaiting the Cleansing last week.It's different
from the other projectors cable that I have being 2 pin rather than
the 3 pin kettle lead type and the 2 pins are slightly further apart..
It's pictured here
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...r/EumigP26.jpg
Anyone any clues .I have tried Ebay,Maplins and also sites with old
camera equipment .