Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default OT - XMAS

Gift for y'all.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e6-3kz78Vdg

Arthur

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Arthur 51 wrote:
Gift for y'all.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e6-3kz78Vdg

I was waiting for Rick Astley to cut in, and it never happened....

Boo ;-(

--
Adrian C
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In message , Arthur 51
writes
Gift for y'all.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e6-3kz78Vdg

What is it ?

I have no audio on this machine

--
geoff
Posted to uk.d-i-y

geoff wrote:
In message , Arthur 51
writes
Gift for y'all.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e6-3kz78Vdg

What is it ?

I have no audio on this machine

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/In_Your..._Kavanagh_song)

The TV performance of "In Your Eyes" sung by Irish singer Niamh Kavanagh
that won the Eurovision Song Contest in 1993 for Ireland with 187
points. I can sing better underwater.

--
Adrian C
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Adrian C" wrote in message
geoff wrote:
In message , Arthur 51
writes
Gift for y'all.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e6-3kz78Vdg

What is it ?

I have no audio on this machine

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/In_Your..._Kavanagh_song)

The TV performance of "In Your Eyes" sung by Irish singer Niamh Kavanagh
that won the Eurovision Song Contest in 1993 for Ireland with 187 points.
I can sing better underwater.

Her victory performance was better.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Arthur 51 wrote:

Her victory performance was better.

OK, Try this one - great sounding (and looking) italian vocalist with a
double bass accompanier.

Petra Magoni, Ferruccio Spinetti - I will survive
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pFvYLvRZr9M

Search for their albums on Spotify. I got hooked :-)

--
Adrian C
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sat, 19 Dec 2009 00:34:27 +0000, geoff wrote:

In message , Arthur 51
writes
Gift for y'all.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e6-3kz78Vdg

What is it ?

I have no audio on this machine

Unadulterated slush

Mike P
Posted to uk.d-i-y

This is uk.d-i-y, post up some sheet music!

Andy
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
Andy Champ wrote:
This is uk.d-i-y, post up some sheet music!

Most of it is these days. Oh - you wrote 'sheet'.

--
*I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Mike" wrote in message
On Sat, 19 Dec 2009 00:34:27 +0000, geoff wrote:

In message , Arthur 51
writes
Gift for y'all.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e6-3kz78Vdg

What is it ?

I have no audio on this machine

Unadulterated slush

Do me a favour....go and say that in a bar in Dublin.

Arthur

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Adrian C" wrote in message
Arthur 51 wrote:

Her victory performance was better.

OK, Try this one - great sounding (and looking) italian vocalist with a
double bass accompanier.

Petra Magoni, Ferruccio Spinetti - I will survive
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pFvYLvRZr9M

Gave it 5minutes of my time.

Search for their albums on Spotify. I got hooked :-)

--

Its camp, Adrian.

Arthur

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Arthur 51 wrote:
Its camp, Adrian.

Ok, camp title, but ....

Never mind. Enjoy your wallpaper

there, bought it back to DIY :-)

--
Adrian C
Posted to uk.d-i-y

drugs began to take hold. I remember "Arthur 51"
saying something like:

I have no audio on this machine

Unadulterated slush

Do me a favour....go and say that in a bar in Dublin.

Sounds like she's chewing gum.

what you might get for Xmas... RayV Woodworking 8 December 3rd 06 07:19 PM
Xmas DIY The Medway Handyman UK diy 28 November 10th 06 06:02 PM
My Xmas tip... Dave Plowman (News) UK diy 6 December 29th 05 12:17 PM
LED Xmas lights Steve Kraus Home Repair 68 December 5th 05 11:00 PM
Get Me One Of These For Xmas J T Woodworking 4 November 26th 05 02:16 PM