Posted to rec.woodworking
J T

Default Get Me One Of These For Xmas

http://quasiturbine.promci.qc.ca/EPr...ainsawPneu.htm

Or, you guys can just send me a buck each, and I'll buy my own
present.

JOAT
Just pretend I'm not here. That's what I'm doing.

Posted to rec.woodworking
Charlie Self

J T wrote:
http://quasiturbine.promci.qc.ca/EPr...ainsawPneu.htm

Or, you guys can just send me a buck each, and I'll buy my own
present.

Looks like a great toy. Probably as much fun as taking a 4WD Toyota
pick up, dropping a 350 crate engine in the bed and hooking a 10' bar
to that. Back your way through the redwood forests, or run through the
PA and VA and NC highlands in a week or less.

Posted to rec.woodworking
Gerald Ross

J T wrote:
http://quasiturbine.promci.qc.ca/EPr...ainsawPneu.htm

Or, you guys can just send me a buck each, and I'll buy my own
present.

JOAT
Just pretend I'm not here. That's what I'm doing.

At 1.1 cubic meter/min, how many HF compressors will it take to keep it
running?

--
Gerald Ross
Cochran, GA

Half of the people in the world are
below average.

Posted to rec.woodworking
foggytown

Are we heading towards the Darwin Award winner who bolted a JATO pack
to his Chevy?

FoggyTown

Posted to rec.woodworking
Odinn

On 11/26/2005 7:48 AM foggytown mumbled something about the following:
Are we heading towards the Darwin Award winner who bolted a JATO pack
to his Chevy?

FoggyTown

The urban legend myth that's been busted way too many times?

--
Odinn
RCOS #7 SENS BS ???

"The more I study religions the more I am convinced that man never
worshiped anything but himself." -- Sir Richard Francis Burton

Reeky's unofficial homepage ... http://www.reeky.org
'03 FLHTI ........... http://www.sloanclan.org/gallery/ElectraGlide
'97 VN1500D ......... http://www.sloanclan.org/gallery/VulcanClassic
Atlanta Biker Net ... http://www.atlantabiker.net