Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default OT - Spiral

Did anyone watch this French cop series?

Arthur

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Arthur 51 wrote:
Did anyone watch this French cop series?

No. It was French.

--
Dave - The Medway Handyman
www.medwayhandyman.co.uk

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"The Medway Handyman" wrote in message
om...
Arthur 51 wrote:
Did anyone watch this French cop series?

No. It was French.

BBC 4 have shown two 8 episode series. Just finished a repeat of the 2nd
series.
Magic cop drama with old fashioned police methods.
And a central character woman detective to dream and dream and dream and
dream about.
Did I say that there is a sexy woman in this show?

Arthur

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Arthur 51 wrote:
Did anyone watch this French cop series?

Arthur

Was there any le angle-grinduer action ?

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Tue, 8 Dec 2009 23:48:45 -0000, "Arthur 51"
wrote:
"The Medway Handyman" wrote in message
. com...
Arthur 51 wrote:
Did anyone watch this French cop series?

No. It was French.

BBC 4 have shown two 8 episode series. Just finished a repeat of the 2nd
series.
Magic cop drama with old fashioned police methods.
And a central character woman detective to dream and dream and dream and
dream about.
Did I say that there is a sexy woman in this show?

Which one? (tastes differ!)

Caroline Proust or Audrey Fleurot?
http://img.ozap.com/00759626-photo-c...s-scorpion.jpg
http://img5.allocine.fr/acmedia/rsz/...7/18742118.jpg

Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:
"The Medway Handyman" wrote in message
.com...
Arthur 51 wrote:
Did anyone watch this French cop series?

No. It was French.

BBC 4 have shown two 8 episode series. Just finished a repeat of the 2nd
series.
Magic cop drama with old fashioned police methods.
And a central character woman detective to dream and dream and dream and
dream about.
Did I say that there is a sexy woman in this show?

Which one? (tastes differ!)

Caroline Proust or Audrey Fleurot?
http://img.ozap.com/00759626-photo-c...s-scorpion.jpg
http://img5.allocine.fr/acmedia/rsz/...7/18742118.jpg

Well I wouldn't give the cold shoulder to Miss Fleurot. But Miss Proust can
take everything I have.

Arthur

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Steve Walker" wrote in message
Arthur 51 wrote:
Did anyone watch this French cop series?

Arthur

Was there any le angle-grinduer action ?

Certainly not. This was a tastefully produced tv. But the french know how
produce actresses that take your mind off diy.

Arthur

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Arthur 51 wrote:
Did anyone watch this French cop series?

Arthur

Was there any le angle-grinduer action ?

Certainly not. This was a tastefully produced tv. But the french know
how to
produce actresses that take your mind off diy.

Arthur

I'll stick to Prime Suspect them

Helen Mirren always gets her kit off.

Adam

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"ARWadsworth" wrote in message
m...

Arthur 51 wrote:
Did anyone watch this French cop series?

Arthur

Was there any le angle-grinduer action ?

Certainly not. This was a tastefully produced tv. But the french know
how to
produce actresses that take your mind off diy.

Arthur

I'll stick to Prime Suspect them

Helen Mirren always gets her kit off.

Adam

Peasant!

Although your remarks pose a question.
You spoke of getting 'kit off' and
the chaps here often speak of...'Nice bit of kit'

Its time time to confess your sins, gents.

Arthur
And

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Arthur 51 wrote:
Did anyone watch this French cop series?

Arthur

Was there any le angle-grinduer action ?
Certainly not. This was a tastefully produced tv. But the french know
how to
produce actresses that take your mind off diy.

Arthur

I'll stick to Prime Suspect them

Helen Mirren always gets her kit off.

Adam

Peasant!

Although your remarks pose a question.
You spoke of getting 'kit off' and
the chaps here often speak of...'Nice bit of kit'

Its time time to confess your sins, gents.

Arthur

http://www.conceptart.org/forums/att...2&d=1251392123

and at 63 years old I would not mind having Helen Mirren in the workshop:-)

Adam

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Arthur 51 wrote:
Did anyone watch this French cop series?

Arthur

Was there any le angle-grinduer action ?

Certainly not. This was a tastefully produced tv. But the french know how
to produce actresses that take your mind off diy.

One can only imagine what kind of "diy"
you have in mind in relation to "Spiral".

;-)
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Arthur 51" wrote:
"Bruce" wrote:
"Arthur 51" wrote:
BBC 4 have shown two 8 episode series. Just finished a repeat of the 2nd
series.
Magic cop drama with old fashioned police methods.
And a central character woman detective to dream and dream and dream and
dream about.
Did I say that there is a sexy woman in this show?

Which one? (tastes differ!)
Caroline Proust or Audrey Fleurot?
http://img.ozap.com/00759626-photo-c...s-scorpion.jpg
http://img5.allocine.fr/acmedia/rsz/...7/18742118.jpg

Well I wouldn't give the cold shoulder to Miss Fleurot. But Miss Proust can
take everything I have.

I hate to tell you this, Arthur, but you wouldn't get a look in. ;-)

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"ARWadsworth" wrote in message
news

Arthur 51 wrote:
Did anyone watch this French cop series?

Arthur

Was there any le angle-grinduer action ?
Certainly not. This was a tastefully produced tv. But the french know
how to
produce actresses that take your mind off diy.

Arthur

I'll stick to Prime Suspect them

Helen Mirren always gets her kit off.

Adam

Peasant!

Although your remarks pose a question.
You spoke of getting 'kit off' and
the chaps here often speak of...'Nice bit of kit'

Its time time to confess your sins, gents.

Arthur

http://www.conceptart.org/forums/att...2&d=1251392123

and at 63 years old I would not mind having Helen Mirren in the
workshop:-)

Adam

"the angle grinder position"

Just bend Helen Mirren 90deg over the workbench and take her from behind.

Adam

Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rod Rod is offline

Arthur 51 wrote:
Did anyone watch this French cop series?

Arthur
Was there any le angle-grinduer action ?

Certainly not. This was a tastefully produced tv. But the french know how
to produce actresses that take your mind off diy.

One can only imagine what kind of "diy"
you have in mind in relation to "Spiral".

;-)

Rotozip, of course.

--
Rod
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Arthur 51 wrote:
Did anyone watch this French cop series?

Arthur
Was there any le angle-grinduer action ?
Certainly not. This was a tastefully produced tv. But the french know how
to produce actresses that take your mind off diy.

One can only imagine what kind of "diy"
you have in mind in relation to "Spiral".

;-)

Rotozip, of course.

Ah, yes. Of course. ;-)

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Arthur 51 wrote:
Did anyone watch this French cop series?

Arthur

Was there any le angle-grinduer action ?

Certainly not. This was a tastefully produced tv. But the french know
how
to produce actresses that take your mind off diy.

One can only imagine what kind of "diy"
you have in mind in relation to "Spiral".

;-)

I was reading the subtitles...I can't multi-task that way...

Arthur

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Bruce" wrote in message
"Arthur 51" wrote:
"Bruce" wrote:
"Arthur 51" wrote:
BBC 4 have shown two 8 episode series. Just finished a repeat of the
2nd
series.
Magic cop drama with old fashioned police methods.
And a central character woman detective to dream and dream and dream and
dream about.
Did I say that there is a sexy woman in this show?

Which one? (tastes differ!)
Caroline Proust or Audrey Fleurot?
http://img.ozap.com/00759626-photo-c...s-scorpion.jpg
http://img5.allocine.fr/acmedia/rsz/...7/18742118.jpg

Well I wouldn't give the cold shoulder to Miss Fleurot. But Miss Proust
can
take everything I have.

I hate to tell you this, Arthur, but you wouldn't get a look in. ;-)

But thats were you are wrong.
[Enter Arthur in full schmooze mode]
'Hey baby...whats your hurry?
Relax...don't you worry,
we're gonna fall in love...
We're on the road to romance;
thats safe to say..
But lets make all the stops along the way..'

Arthur

Posted to uk.d-i-y

drugs began to take hold. I remember "Arthur 51"
saying something like:

Magic cop drama with old fashioned police methods.
And a central character woman detective to dream and dream and dream and
dream about.
Did I say that there is a sexy woman in this show?

Is this the DIY aspect?
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In message , Grimly
Curmudgeon writes
drugs began to take hold. I remember "Arthur 51"
saying something like:

Magic cop drama with old fashioned police methods.
And a central character woman detective to dream and dream and dream and
dream about.
Did I say that there is a sexy woman in this show?

Is this the DIY aspect?

It's how most sexual fantasies end ...

--
geoff
Posted to uk.d-i-y

geoff wrote:
In message , Grimly
Curmudgeon writes
drugs began to take hold. I remember "Arthur 51"
saying something like:

Magic cop drama with old fashioned police methods.
And a central character woman detective to dream and dream and dream and
dream about.
Did I say that there is a sexy woman in this show?

Is this the DIY aspect?

It's how most sexual fantasies end ...

And the real aspersion on UK womanhood, is that its so much better than
the real thing 9 times out of 10.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In message , Arthur 51
writes
Did anyone watch this French cop series?

Yes and I am hoping that they re-run series 1. Excellent story,
production and cast.
--
Robert
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Wed, 9 Dec 2009 14:33:59 -0000, "Arthur 51"
wrote:
"Bruce" wrote in message
I hate to tell you this, Arthur, but you wouldn't get a look in. ;-)

But thats were you are wrong.
[Enter Arthur in full schmooze mode]
'Hey baby...whats your hurry?
Relax...don't you worry,
we're gonna fall in love...
We're on the road to romance;
thats safe to say..
But lets make all the stops along the way..'

Try saying that in French ... then:

SLAP!

:-(

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Wed, 09 Dec 2009 22:08:25 +0000, The Natural Philosopher
wrote:
geoff wrote:
In message , Grimly
Curmudgeon writes
drugs began to take hold. I remember "Arthur 51"
saying something like:

Magic cop drama with old fashioned police methods.
And a central character woman detective to dream and dream and dream and
dream about.
Did I say that there is a sexy woman in this show?

Is this the DIY aspect?

It's how most sexual fantasies end ...

And the real aspersion on UK womanhood, is that its so much better than
the real thing 9 times out of 10.

And you would know.

Spiral vs Jig saw notbob Woodworking 41 March 7th 09 10:14 PM
Up spiral.. Down spiral.. What the heck? Jim Hall Woodworking 6 September 6th 06 01:59 PM
Spiral staircase Chris Home Repair 3 August 1st 06 07:57 PM
cutting a spiral jo4hn Woodworking 0 November 14th 05 02:50 AM
spiral formula? [email protected] Metalworking 25 July 2nd 05 11:07 PM