Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Where can I get some pipe insulation wrap from ??

I need to wrap some insulation around a 68mm pvc rainwater pipe.

You used to be able buy wrap, before the split foam was available.

Any ideas where I can get some from.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

gray wrote:
I need to wrap some insulation around a 68mm pvc rainwater pipe.

You used to be able buy wrap, before the split foam was available.

Any ideas where I can get some from.

Have you tried a local plumbers merchant? that's where I go when I want
stuff like that.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 21 Nov, 13:53, gray wrote:
I need to wrap some insulation around a 68mm pvc rainwater pipe.

You used to be able buy wrap, before the split foam was available.

Any ideas where I can get some from.

bubble wrap?

JimK

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 21 Nov, 20:59, JimK wrote:
On 21 Nov, 13:53, gray wrote:

I need to wrap some insulation around a 68mm pvc rainwater pipe.

You used to be able buy wrap, before the split foam was available.

Any ideas where I can get some from.

bubble wrap?

JimK

Yes. I recently noticed Homebase selling reels of BW, maybe sticky,
for just this purpose, doubtless at inflated (sorry) prices over
buying it for packing.

Chris