Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Vent pipe location

Hi
Can someone advise where a vent pipe for a s plan heating system
should be located. Currently I have it as below. Not sure if this is
correct. The cylinder, zone valves and pump are in the loft. Boiler is
in kitchen.

-----flow From boiler-----pump--------Vent Pipe------Split to HW zone
valve and CH zone valve

Michael

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"michael" wrote in message
Hi
Can someone advise where a vent pipe for a s plan heating system
should be located. Currently I have it as below. Not sure if this is
correct. The cylinder, zone valves and pump are in the loft. Boiler is
in kitchen.

-----flow From boiler-----pump--------Vent Pipe------Split to HW zone
valve and CH zone valve

Michael

The open vent should come off the boiler before any pump or valve etc.

CH vent pipe Stephen[_2_] UK diy 5 November 3rd 08 10:31 PM
vent pipe franz frippl Home Repair 5 August 14th 07 10:59 PM
dryer vent location John Home Repair 7 June 14th 05 04:31 AM
Vent pipe in the way. Kevin Ricks Home Repair 2 March 13th 05 12:17 AM
Vent Location on Dryer ? nr Home Repair 4 January 3rd 05 03:05 AM