Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default 3 for the price of 1 on loft insulation at Wickes.

Yup, really - 3 for the price of 1 on loft insulation rolls. Some eon-
energy sponsored scheme.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote in message
Yup, really - 3 for the price of 1 on loft insulation rolls. Some eon-
energy sponsored scheme.

Thanks for that.
http://www.wickes.co.uk/Space-Blanket/invt/161206 £2.37/m2
http://www.wickes.co.uk/150mm-Loft-R...m2/invt/161207
£1.64/m2

mark

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"mark" wrote in message
o.uk...

wrote in message
Yup, really - 3 for the price of 1 on loft insulation rolls. Some eon-
energy sponsored scheme.

Thanks for that.
http://www.wickes.co.uk/Space-Blanket/invt/161206 £2.37/m2
http://www.wickes.co.uk/150mm-Loft-R...m2/invt/161207
£1.64/m2

mark

Just been researching as I will need some of this soon.
B&Q's 2 for 1 offer works out cheaper according to my calculator, as he roll
price is about half that of Wickes to start with:

http://www.diy.com/diy/jsp/bq/nav.js...01206 1107531
£1.76/m2
http://www.diy.com/diy/jsp/bq/nav.js...01206 1819380
£1.00/m2

mark

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Just been researching as I will need some of this soon.
B&Q's 2 for 1 offer works out cheaper according to my calculator, as he
roll price is about half that of Wickes to start with:

http://www.diy.com/diy/jsp/bq/nav.js...01206 1107531
£1.76/m2
http://www.diy.com/diy/jsp/bq/nav.js...01206 1819380
£1.00/m2

mark

Agree ... B&Q cheaper.

Ash

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 25/10/09 19:31, mark wrote:

Just been researching as I will need some of this soon.
B&Q's 2 for 1 offer works out cheaper according to my calculator, as he roll
price is about half that of Wickes to start with:

B&Q also have a 10% off in October when you spend over £50 offer (they
do combine the two offers).

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
"mark" writes:

wrote in message
Yup, really - 3 for the price of 1 on loft insulation rolls. Some eon-
energy sponsored scheme.

Thanks for that.
http://www.wickes.co.uk/Space-Blanket/invt/161206 £2.37/m2

The space blanket stuff got a bad name a while back, when testing
failed to show the level of insulation claimed, and many BCO's
stopped accepting it.

--
Andrew Gabriel
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sun, 25 Oct 2009 19:46:21 +0000, Andrew Gabriel wrote:

http://www.wickes.co.uk/Space-Blanket/invt/161206 £2.37/m2

The space blanket stuff got a bad name a while back, when testing
failed to show the level of insulation claimed, and many BCO's
stopped accepting it.

Wasn't that the tri-iso-super stuff? This space blanket is just a sort of
jacketed glass-fibre.

--
John Stumbles -- http://yaph.co.uk

Thank God I'm an atheist
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
YAPH writes:
On Sun, 25 Oct 2009 19:46:21 +0000, Andrew Gabriel wrote:

http://www.wickes.co.uk/Space-Blanket/invt/161206 £2.37/m2

The space blanket stuff got a bad name a while back, when testing
failed to show the level of insulation claimed, and many BCO's
stopped accepting it.

Wasn't that the tri-iso-super stuff? This space blanket is just a sort of
jacketed glass-fibre.

You're right. Sorry, didn't look at the link.

--
Andrew Gabriel
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sun, 25 Oct 2009 19:31:06 -0000, "mark"
wrote:
Just been researching as I will need some of this soon.
B&Q's 2 for 1 offer works out cheaper according to my calculator, as he roll
price is about half that of Wickes to start with:

http://www.diy.com/diy/jsp/bq/nav.js...01206 1107531
£1.76/m2
http://www.diy.com/diy/jsp/bq/nav.js...01206 1819380
£1.00/m2

Thanks for this. I stocked up at B&Q this evening. ;-)