Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default wireless eetra light light switch + so,e persomal stuff y don'trea;;y want to knoww!

Hi,
You'll immediately think "why doesn't this lazy ******** google the
answer himself?
It's cos I'm having an excellent time lying in bed listening to the
radio stoned like a junkie on prescription drugs! I can type ok with
my cordless keyboard lying down, occasionally glancing at the monitor,
but can't usually sit up. Sometimes I get a rush of energy and can
trot around the house doing things, I'm which case I like to do some
high tech diy things like glue things to the wall.
OK enough of that. I thought i'd tell you lest i get the obvious reply
"sod off; google it yourself.
I bought a few of these; item 1 on the shopping list, from B&Q for
just a tenner as opposed to £34 on Google Shopping. You put a bayonet
fitting between the bulb and the socket, then as many remote wireless
swiches where you like, so I have one by the door and one by the bed.

http://www.keene.co.uk/pages/cat/thumbnails/RF1098.GIF

http://www.google.co.uk/products?rlz...ed=0CCEQzAMwAA

Unfortunately, I cant do this for my 'behind the bed flourescant' as
it obviously doesn't have a bayonet fitting.
Could you find me a similar thing wher the receiver is an in-line
thing that needs me to interrupt the mains cable to the light with an
inline receiver, terminal block connections either end, ( screwed to
the wall near the tube, probably - not buried),and wireless switch
glued to my bedpost? The bed is sometimes moved around.

Cheers I secretly love talkin' 'bout myself!

Tony

Wireless light switch (not X10) [email protected] UK diy 5 September 4th 06 02:10 PM
wireless light switch Andrew UK diy 7 March 24th 06 04:17 PM
Adding a single light to a dual switch light system Tom Edelbrok Home Repair 9 January 8th 05 09:40 PM
Help with adding wireless switch to ceiling light Daren Desjardins Home Repair 3 September 13th 04 08:16 PM
Wireless slave light switch Michael Brewer UK diy 6 February 19th 04 07:06 PM