Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Nice paintbrush for cutting in

I "accidently" (ie randomly first off the shelf in Homebase) bought a pack
of these Harris Finesse brushes:

http://www.homebase.co.uk/webapp/wcs...tNumber=480460

I must say they are the best brush I've every had for cutting in emulsion.

They don't hold much paint but they bristles are formed into a razor sharp
edge and never seem to splay despite the fact my idea of brush cleaning is
use a hose.

I used to use masking tape to get a decent line betwixt wall and ceiling
(with all the problems of risk of pulling paint off) but I can get a quite
passable line with these and my hands are not that steady.

Cheers
Tim

--
Tim Watts