Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default OT Storage containers in Cornwall- help me find one?

Sorry for the off-topic post, but I'm finding it difficult to track
down what I need through other channels.

I'm looking for someone offering 40 foot steel storage containers, in
Cornwall, ideally in the Bodmin area.

Any help very much appreciated.

Doesn't need to be a fancy managed facility, even a small "farmer's
field" operation will do.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Thanks for that Owain, had no luck getting hold of this chap yet - but
I'll try again.

It seems like every village around me here in Norfolk has someone
renting out storage containers, so I'm surprised that I haven't found
loads in the Bodmin area.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"RubberBiker" wrote in message
Thanks for that Owain, had no luck getting hold of this chap yet - but
I'll try again.

It seems like every village around me here in Norfolk has someone
renting out storage containers, so I'm surprised that I haven't found
loads in the Bodmin area.

Is this to store some furniture or something in?

I believe there are some storage container facilities on an industrial
estate just outside Saltash - not exactly Bodmin I know. I am sure I have
driven past the entrance to them.
They are for rent on a weekly/ monthly / whatever basis . Is that what you
are after?

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"RubberBiker" wrote in message
Thanks for that Owain, had no luck getting hold of this chap yet - but
I'll try again.

It seems like every village around me here in Norfolk has someone
renting out storage containers, so I'm surprised that I haven't found
loads in the Bodmin area.

The one in Saltash I think is called saltash self storage . If that is what
you are looking for.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Thanks, yes - for storing a mixture of household stuff, timber stock
and building gear.

I check out Saltash self storage and see if they have any other bases
nearer to Bodmin.