Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default OT Reading

Dear Peter,

The OT Reading on the Binsey reading sheet is:

Numbers 11.4-6,10-16,24-29

(I do wish whoever does the Lectionary would stop editing the
Bible! They need to read Revelation 22.18-19.)

Is this the one you want for Sunday?

Richard.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

TheOldFellow wrote:
Dear Peter,

The OT Reading on the Binsey reading sheet is:

Numbers 11.4-6,10-16,24-29

Lotto, here I come ....

--
Adrian C
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Wed, 23 Sep 2009 14:10:19 +0100
TheOldFellow wrote:

Dear Peter,

The OT Reading on the Binsey reading sheet is:

Numbers 11.4-6,10-16,24-29

(I do wish whoever does the Lectionary would stop editing the
Bible! They need to read Revelation 22.18-19.)

Is this the one you want for Sunday?

Richard.

I bloody hate this mailer. Wherever you were last session is where it
assumes you want to be next.

Sorry for the noise. Have a good laugh.

R.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Wed, 23 Sep 2009 14:10:19 +0100, TheOldFellow wrote:

Dear Peter,

Binsey

As in the treacle mines?

--
The Wanderer

I have seen the truth - it doesn't make sense

Posted to uk.d-i-y

TheOldFellow wrote:
Dear Peter,

The OT Reading on the Binsey reading sheet is:

Numbers 11.4-6,10-16,24-29

Are these the model numbers of your proposed core drills, then? Never
heard of a Binsey; I'm a Makita man myself.

David ;-)

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Wed, 23 Sep 2009 15:25:49 +0100
Lobster wrote:

TheOldFellow wrote:
Dear Peter,

The OT Reading on the Binsey reading sheet is:

Numbers 11.4-6,10-16,24-29

Are these the model numbers of your proposed core drills, then? Never
heard of a Binsey; I'm a Makita man myself.

David ;-)

I said it was OT! I'm a Makita man too.

R.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

drugs began to take hold. I remember TheOldFellow
saying something like:

Is this the one you want for Sunday?

That'll do nicely, thank you.

And one more person learns the folly of using the same installation of
software for usenet and email.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
Grimly Curmudgeon wrote:
And one more person learns the folly of using the same installation of
software for usenet and email.

Only if the software is poor. This one is combined and it's impossible to
send an email to a newsgroup by mistake. You have to decide when opening a
new window for writing whether it's going to be news or email. If you
decided to change your mind after writing it you'd have to save it out to
a window for the correct one.

--
*Thank you. We're all refreshed and challenged by your unique point of view

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Wed, 23 Sep 2009 17:12:35 +0100, Grimly Curmudgeon

drugs began to take hold. I remember TheOldFellow
saying something like:

Is this the one you want for Sunday?

That'll do nicely, thank you.

And one more person learns the folly of using the same installation of
software for usenet and email.

The real ones are those that send their complete CVs and covering
letter to 24hoursupport.helpdesk!

)

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Wed, 23 Sep 2009 18:16:21 +0100
"Dave Plowman (News)" wrote:

In article ,
Grimly Curmudgeon wrote:
And one more person learns the folly of using the same installation of
software for usenet and email.

Only if the software is poor. This one is combined and it's impossible to
send an email to a newsgroup by mistake. You have to decide when opening a
new window for writing whether it's going to be news or email. If you
decided to change your mind after writing it you'd have to save it out to
a window for the correct one.

and which one is that then - header says pluto, but google doesn't find
that? Does it run under Linux - I don't buy software from
Anti-competitive Criminals.

R.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
TheOldFellow wrote:
Only if the software is poor. This one is combined and it's impossible
to send an email to a newsgroup by mistake. You have to decide when
opening a new window for writing whether it's going to be news or
email. If you decided to change your mind after writing it you'd have
to save it out to a window for the correct one.

and which one is that then - header says pluto, but google doesn't find
that? Does it run under Linux - I don't buy software from
Anti-competitive Criminals.

RISC OS. One of the reasons I still use it - despite having a PC as well.

--
*A chicken crossing the road is poultry in motion.*

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.

hello Sam, what are we reading Gordon[_6_] Electronics Repair 0 April 13th 09 02:26 AM
Recommended Reading jon_banquer Metalworking 45 July 18th 05 05:29 PM
Reading specs TEX Electronics Repair 2 February 8th 05 12:00 PM
Reading this ng Matthew Woodworking 0 January 30th 05 06:55 PM