Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default OT Reading

In article ,
TheOldFellow wrote:
Only if the software is poor. This one is combined and it's impossible
to send an email to a newsgroup by mistake. You have to decide when
opening a new window for writing whether it's going to be news or
email. If you decided to change your mind after writing it you'd have
to save it out to a window for the correct one.

and which one is that then - header says pluto, but google doesn't find
that? Does it run under Linux - I don't buy software from
Anti-competitive Criminals.

RISC OS. One of the reasons I still use it - despite having a PC as well.

--
*A chicken crossing the road is poultry in motion.*

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.