Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default These moulded white B&Q type doors.

Do I just slap on a top gloss coat or do they need priming/undercoating?
TIA.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

brass monkey wrote:
Do I just slap on a top gloss coat or do they need
priming/undercoating? TIA.

They are meant to be pre primed so you can just gloss them. Mind you, a
coat of primer would add to their physical strength :-)

--
Dave - The Medway Handyman
www.medwayhandyman.co.uk

Posted to uk.d-i-y
Tom Tom is offline

"brass monkey" wrote in message
Do I just slap on a top gloss coat or do they need priming/undercoating?
TIA.

I just gave mine a coat of dulux all in one gloss and it looks OK

Tom

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"The Medway Handyman" wrote

Mind you, a coat of primer would add to their physical strength :-)

I regret fitting these for that reason!
Easy and light to handle, cheap as chips etc but very little sound
insulation between rooms .

Phil