Posted to uk.d-i-y
No Name

Default CCTV Corner Brackets?

Anyone know of a good source for these - the ones I've seen seem a bit
pricey at £60

Thanks

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
Will wrote:
Anyone know of a good source for these - the ones I've seen seem a bit
pricey at £60

For a camera? Wouldn't an aerial or satellite mounting do the job for
pennies?

--
*I couldn't repair your brakes, so I made your horn louder *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Will wrote in message ...
Anyone know of a good source for these - the ones I've seen seem a bit
pricey at £60

Do you want one with cable management?

Bill

Posted to uk.d-i-y
No Name

Something like these - have an hole to pass cable through

http://www.alpelectric.co.uk/shop/cc...ted-p-747.html

for cameras like this
http://www.made-in-china.com/showroo...ST-DV150-.html

At this price I can only assume they are quite substantial

"Bill Wright" wrote in message

Will wrote in message ...
Anyone know of a good source for these - the ones I've seen seem a bit
pricey at £60

Do you want one with cable management?

Bill

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Will wrote in message ...
Something like these - have an hole to pass cable through

http://www.alpelectric.co.uk/shop/cc...ted-p-747.html

for cameras like this
http://www.made-in-china.com/showroo...ST-DV150-.html

At this price I can only assume they are quite substantial

Substantial rip off. It's only a piece of steel plate bent into shape. Looks
like it ought to cost about £10.

Bill

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Tue, 25 Aug 2009 18:31:59 +0100, Will wrote:

Anyone know of a good source for these - the ones I've seen seem a bit
pricey at £60

Will this do?
http://www.lightingstyles.co.uk/Corn...or_Lantern.htm
Posted to uk.d-i-y
No Name

Looks interesting - not sure about the load bearing though. Think I may just
make my own out of steel if I can bend it!

Thanks

"Peter Johnson" wrote in message
On Tue, 25 Aug 2009 18:31:59 +0100, Will wrote:

Anyone know of a good source for these - the ones I've seen seem a bit
pricey at £60

Will this do?
http://www.lightingstyles.co.uk/Corn...or_Lantern.htm

cctv, dvr, kamera cctv bisnis online Home Repair 2 August 4th 08 04:37 PM
cctv bisnis online Home Repair 0 July 18th 08 02:03 AM
CCTV mogga UK diy 24 November 11th 06 10:56 AM
CCTV tony sayer UK diy 1 July 3rd 03 12:25 PM