DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   CCTV Corner Brackets? (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/285472-cctv-corner-brackets.html)

No Name August 25th 09 06:31 PM

CCTV Corner Brackets?

Anyone know of a good source for these - the ones I've seen seem a bit
pricey at £60

Thanks

Dave Plowman (News) August 25th 09 06:40 PM

CCTV Corner Brackets?

In article ,
Will wrote:
Anyone know of a good source for these - the ones I've seen seem a bit
pricey at £60

For a camera? Wouldn't an aerial or satellite mounting do the job for
pennies?

--
*I couldn't repair your brakes, so I made your horn louder *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.

Bill Wright August 25th 09 07:01 PM

CCTV Corner Brackets?

Will wrote in message ...
Anyone know of a good source for these - the ones I've seen seem a bit
pricey at £60

Do you want one with cable management?

Bill

No Name August 25th 09 07:30 PM

CCTV Corner Brackets?

Something like these - have an hole to pass cable through

http://www.alpelectric.co.uk/shop/cc...ted-p-747.html

for cameras like this
http://www.made-in-china.com/showroo...ST-DV150-.html

At this price I can only assume they are quite substantial

Bill Wright August 26th 09 12:49 AM

CCTV Corner Brackets?

Will wrote in message ...
Something like these - have an hole to pass cable through

http://www.alpelectric.co.uk/shop/cc...ted-p-747.html

for cameras like this
http://www.made-in-china.com/showroo...ST-DV150-.html

At this price I can only assume they are quite substantial

Substantial rip off. It's only a piece of steel plate bent into shape. Looks
like it ought to cost about £10.

Bill

Peter Johnson August 26th 09 02:55 PM

CCTV Corner Brackets?

On Tue, 25 Aug 2009 18:31:59 +0100, Will wrote:

Anyone know of a good source for these - the ones I've seen seem a bit
pricey at £60

Will this do?
http://www.lightingstyles.co.uk/Corn...or_Lantern.htm

No Name August 26th 09 06:45 PM

CCTV Corner Brackets?

Looks interesting - not sure about the load bearing though. Think I may just
make my own out of steel if I can bend it!

Thanks