Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Found an eBay seller with pride in their work

Sorry to do this peeps, but just thought I'd sing the praises of an eBay
wholesaler who has pride in their work. Their name "FastLec" and they also
have a website here http://www.fastlec.co.uk/ .

Seems to be a family business, as far as I can tell, and they have things I
need at reasonable prices, decent quality and quite a quick delivery time
too, so far. Nuff Said.

I don't usually like advertising in the groups, but thought these people
needed a little mention if anyone needed anything. Well worth a little
browse through.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
BigWallop wrote:
Sorry to do this peeps, but just thought I'd sing the praises of an eBay
wholesaler who has pride in their work. Their name "FastLec" and they
also have a website here http://www.fastlec.co.uk/ .

Seems to be a family business, as far as I can tell, and they have
things I need at reasonable prices, decent quality and quite a quick
delivery time too, so far. Nuff Said.

I don't usually like advertising in the groups, but thought these people
needed a little mention if anyone needed anything. Well worth a little
browse through.

On a couple of sample thingies they seem pretty close to TLC prices - but
don't do bulk discount. Which could matter if buying for a complete rewire.

--
*A plateau is a high form of flattery*

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Posted to uk.d-i-y
jim jim is offline

On 16 Aug, 08:39, "Dave Plowman (News)" wrote:
In article ,
BigWallop wrote:

Sorry to do this peeps, but just thought I'd sing the praises of an eBay
wholesaler who has pride in their work. Their name "FastLec" and they
also have a website herehttp://www.fastlec.co.uk/.
Seems to be a family business, as far as I can tell, and they have
things I need at reasonable prices, decent quality and quite a quick
delivery time too, so far. Nuff Said.
I don't usually like advertising in the groups, but thought these people
needed a little mention if anyone needed anything. Well worth a little
browse through.

On a couple of sample thingies they seem pretty close to TLC prices - but
don't do bulk discount. Which could matter if buying for a complete rewire.

--
*A plateau is a high form of flattery*

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.

they do offer this tho:-

Special Project Pricing

How large does the enquiry need to be to qualify for project pricing?
- Not very, we'd be happy to take a look at any enquiries over £500

How much cheaper will it be? - It depends on the mix of products as
margin's vary but our aim will be to show you a worthwhile saving if
we can.

Are you able to beat quotes from competitors? - Just watch us!

I have a large enquiry but I need to buy the equipment over a few
weeks, is this possible? - That's fine, in these cases we can agree an
overall project discount for you which can be paid to you at the end
of the project.

Some of the items I'm interested in aren't shown on your site, can you
still quote for them? - Most probably, we have access to the vast
majority of electrical products on the UK market, send them over and
we'll let you know quickly.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article
,
jim wrote:
[...]

All a bit vague though - I prefer a fixed quantity discount as given in a
cat, etc.

--
*Did you ever notice when you blow in a dog's face he gets mad at you? *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Dave Plowman (News) wrote:
In article
,
jim wrote:
[...]

I am not one for blowing trumpets for anyone, but these people seem to work
for their living.

They are, and have been so far, very flexible with pricing a whole project
for us. Even beating two of our regular suppliers on occasion. And
friendly and helpful to a fault. It's not often seen these days.

Just thought I'd pass on a little recommendation for a supplier that still
works for their customers. :-) Something not often seen in the recent
years gone past.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

BigWallop wrote:

Dave Plowman (News) wrote:
In article
,
jim wrote:
[...]

..

The ?4.95 delivery is the killer.

--
---
zaax
Posted to uk.d-i-y

The message
from "zaax" contains these words:

BigWallop wrote:

Dave Plowman (News) wrote:
In article
,
jim wrote:
[...]

If only .... Delivery Charge £13.95+VAT on a £59 order.

Forget it.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 17 Aug, 21:07, Appin wrote:
The message
from "zaax" contains these words:

BigWallop wrote:
Dave Plowman (News) wrote:
In article
,
* *jim wrote:
[...]

Not sure what you mean. Delivery is Free to Most Mainland UK on orders
over £50. Free to Highlands and Islands etc on orders over £100