Posted to uk.d-i-y
zaax zaax is offline

Default Found an eBay seller with pride in their work

BigWallop wrote:

Dave Plowman (News) wrote:
In article
,
jim wrote:
On a couple of sample thingies they seem pretty close to TLC

prices - but don't do bulk discount. Which could matter if buying
for a complete rewire.

they do offer this tho:-

Special Project Pricing

How large does the enquiry need to be to qualify for project

pricing? - Not very, we'd be happy to take a look at any enquiries
over #500

How much cheaper will it be? - It depends on the mix of products as
margin's vary but our aim will be to show you a worthwhile saving

if we can.

Are you able to beat quotes from competitors? - Just watch us!

I have a large enquiry but I need to buy the equipment over a few

weeks, is this possible? - That's fine, in these cases we can
agree an overall project discount for you which can be paid to you
at the end of the project.

Some of the items I'm interested in aren't shown on your site, can

you still quote for them? - Most probably, we have access to the
vast majority of electrical products on the UK market, send them
over and we'll let you know quickly.

All a bit vague though - I prefer a fixed quantity discount as
given in a cat, etc.

I am not one for blowing trumpets for anyone, but these people seem
to work for their living.

They are, and have been so far, very flexible with pricing a whole
project for us. Even beating two of our regular suppliers on
occasion. And friendly and helpful to a fault. It's not often seen
these days.

Just thought I'd pass on a little recommendation for a supplier that
still works for their customers. :-) Something not often seen in
the recent years gone past.
..

The ?4.95 delivery is the killer.

--