Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Self levelling stuff

After digging an exploratory hole in the dining room floor (it's a
concrete floor) and having discovered that the Victorian pammets
(bricks) don't cover more than half the floor, I need to fill the
hole.

It's 1m Square and at its deepest is 70mm deep. I need to fill it so
that I can tile over the top.

Would Wickes Deep Base Levelling compound do the trick? It says 5-50mm
- if I use it should I do two pours?

regards
Simon