Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Ping TMH

Hi

You recommended Prochem Extraction Pro for our Vax Rapide XL and it
certainly works well!

However, we've some stains (AKA muck) on a some upholstery that's
resisting attempts to remove it. Is it safe to use some undiluted
Extraction Pro for added persuasion or is that asking for trouble?

TIA

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Ping TMH [upholstery cleaning]

Owain wrote:
On 14 Aug, 12:50, F wrote:
You recommended Prochem Extraction Pro for our Vax Rapide XL and it
certainly works well!
However, we've some stains (AKA muck) on a some upholstery that's
resisting attempts to remove it. Is it safe to use some undiluted
Extraction Pro for added persuasion or is that asking for trouble?

IANTMH

I would suggest trying some of the solution neat on an inconspicuous
area first.

Sound advice.

Depends very much on the upholstery fabric. Dralon for example is pretty
much bomb proof, viscose on the other hand can colour run like b*ggery.

Try an inconspicuous area - underneath possibly where the fabric runs under.

--
Dave - The Medway Handyman
www.medwayhandyman.co.uk

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 14/08/2009 15:05 The Medway Handyman wrote:

Depends very much on the upholstery fabric. Dralon for example is pretty
much bomb proof, viscose on the other hand can colour run like b*ggery.

Try an inconspicuous area - underneath possibly where the fabric runs under.

Thanks.

It's Dralon (I think). I'll try some underneath, though!

Ping Lew! Swingman Woodworking 2 November 26th 08 01:18 PM
PING Sam The Medway Handyman UK diy 4 July 20th 08 06:29 PM
Ping RAM³ Wayne Metalworking 1 June 23rd 08 04:42 PM
ping DOM Tim Lamb[_2_] UK diy 4 April 27th 08 10:30 PM
Fly by night PING PING Shopdog Woodworking 6 May 18th 06 04:08 AM