Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default ping DOM

Around the 13th. April you kindly gave contact details for Harry Hayward
gbservicing with regard to Startrite bandwheel spares.

Can you check and repeat as I have failed to get through using various
permutations.

regards
--
Tim Lamb
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Hi Tim - if that email is dead ), try
contacting him through his Ebay account:

http://myworld.ebay.co.uk/juddy_a

It's a backyard operation, but I was very happy with his stuff. If the
Ebay contact doesn't work, my spares are still in the packaging - I'll
dig it out and see if there's a return address label.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In message
,
" writes

Hi Tim - if that email is dead ), try
contacting him through his Ebay account:

http://myworld.ebay.co.uk/juddy_a

It's a backyard operation, but I was very happy with his stuff. If the
Ebay contact doesn't work, my spares are still in the packaging - I'll
dig it out and see if there's a return address label.

OK Ta!

My tilting table support post is smashed and I suspect spares from
Startrite will be expensive. I wondered if he knew of any alternatives.

regards

--
Tim Lamb
Posted to uk.d-i-y

My tilting table support post is smashed and I suspect spares from
Startrite will be expensive. I wondered if he knew of any alternatives.

LOL - ask the question you really want answered!

This company supplied me with replacement bandwheel bearings (they're
a less common narrow bearing) at reasonable prices:

http://www.machinespares.net/

They look to have the table mount/tilt cradle

And this company offered to supply (albeit expensively) replacement
blade guides for my Startrite 352

Lee Tamsett

A.L.T. Saws & Spares Ltd
Unit 5 Pier Road Industrial Estate
Gillingham
Kent
ME7 1RZ
UK
Tel/Fax: 01634 850833
www.altsawsandspares.co.uk

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In message
,
" writes

My tilting table support post is smashed and I suspect spares from
Startrite will be expensive. I wondered if he knew of any alternatives.

LOL - ask the question you really want answered!

This company supplied me with replacement bandwheel bearings (they're
a less common narrow bearing) at reasonable prices:

http://www.machinespares.net/

They look to have the table mount/tilt cradle

Yes. I found them. Unfortunately I have the obsolete version so will
require the complete kit rather than just the casting:-(

I haven't enquired for price and availability yet but will try tomorrow.

regards
--
Tim Lamb

Ping Leo Van Der Loo JD Woodturning 2 March 2nd 08 07:26 PM
Fly by night PING PING Shopdog Woodworking 6 May 18th 06 04:08 AM
Ping BB Cliff Metalworking 0 February 21st 06 04:08 AM
OT - Ping Cliff Metalworking 1 April 12th 05 07:20 PM