Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default 80 Used Patio slabs for sale

Location Oswestry, North Shropshire. £25 the lot.
Approx 80 used concrete paving slabs covering a patio area of approx
24Ft x 8Ft.
The individual slabs measure approx 18ins x 18ins x 1.5ins depth.
Some slabs have cement attached where they have been lifted from the old
patio
but this could be chiselled off easily enough.
The slabs are well weathered so expect some lichen here and there.
Buyer to lift and collect slabs, (some have been lifted already to
inspect underlying base).
Photo Here,
http://i723.photobucket.com/albums/w...ioSlabs004.jpg
contact- gamianslabs138at tiscalidotcodotuk
remove slabs to Email
Cheers
Don
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In message , Donwill
writes
Location Oswestry, North Shropshire. £25 the lot.
Approx 80 used concrete paving slabs covering a patio area of approx
24Ft x 8Ft.
The individual slabs measure approx 18ins x 18ins x 1.5ins depth.
Some slabs have cement attached where they have been lifted from the
old patio
but this could be chiselled off easily enough.
The slabs are well weathered so expect some lichen here and there.
Buyer to lift and collect slabs, (some have been lifted already to
inspect underlying base).
Photo Here,
http://i723.photobucket.com/albums/w...ioSlabs004.jpg
contact- gamianslabs138at tiscalidotcodotuk
remove slabs to Email
Cheers
Don

A year too late ...

Did my mum's patio in Shrewsbury last year

--
geoff
Posted to uk.d-i-y

geoff wrote:
In message , Donwill
writes
Location Oswestry, North Shropshire. £25 the lot.
Approx 80 used concrete paving slabs covering a patio area of approx
24Ft x 8Ft.
The individual slabs measure approx 18ins x 18ins x 1.5ins depth.
Some slabs have cement attached where they have been lifted from the
old patio
but this could be chiselled off easily enough.
The slabs are well weathered so expect some lichen here and there.
Buyer to lift and collect slabs, (some have been lifted already to
inspect underlying base).
Photo Here,
http://i723.photobucket.com/albums/w...ioSlabs004.jpg
contact- gamianslabs138at tiscalidotcodotuk
remove slabs to Email
Cheers
Don

A year too late ...

Did my mum's patio in Shrewsbury last year

Ahh well, too late again, I'm having a Conservatory in the space where
the slabs are, so I need to clear the space ready for September.
Cheers
Don
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Donwill" wrote in message
geoff wrote:
In message , Donwill
writes
[...]

Local Free Newspaper Ad will help. Or even an advert in your local
newsagents shop window might get you a local buyer.

Wouldn't it be best to keep them handy, in case you want a slab border
around the conservatory? :-)

Posted to uk.d-i-y

BigWallop wrote:
snipped
A year too late ...

Did my mum's patio in Shrewsbury last year

Ahh well, too late again, I'm having a Conservatory in the space where
the slabs are, so I need to clear the space ready for September.
Cheers
Don

Local Free Newspaper Ad will help. Or even an advert in your local
newsagents shop window might get you a local buyer.

Yes, done that, and that's exactly how they were sold to a guy living
not more than 300yds away :-) The Morrisons advert sold them.
Wouldn't it be best to keep them handy, in case you want a slab border
around the conservatory? :-)

There's another 200 odd that will go eventually, but that's project no 234, well in the future.

Don

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Donwill wrote:
Location Oswestry, North Shropshire. £25 the lot.
Approx 80 used concrete paving slabs covering a patio area of approx
24Ft x 8Ft.
The individual slabs measure approx 18ins x 18ins x 1.5ins depth.
Some slabs have cement attached where they have been lifted from the
old patio
but this could be chiselled off easily enough.
The slabs are well weathered so expect some lichen here and there.
Buyer to lift and collect slabs, (some have been lifted already to
inspect underlying base).
Photo Here,
http://i723.photobucket.com/albums/w...ioSlabs004.jpg
contact- gamianslabs138at tiscalidotcodotuk
remove slabs to Email
Cheers
Don

Ignore above advert, they've been sold yesterday.
Cheers
Don