Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Glass Sliding Cupboard Doors + Sliding Track

Hi everyone

I have a new bathroom, where I want to put in sliding doors in a
cupboard. There are a few beams right behind where the doors are to
go. I want to go for glass doors, so i thought about getting
sandblasted, mirrored doors - this way you won't be able to see
through them. I just think that this will look a lot better than
putting in white wooden doors, bearing in mind that the rest of the
room is tiled.

The other thing I thought about is getting glass with a white
backing? Don't think this would work though, because it is liable to
get wet from time to time

Can anyone recommend a good manufacturer of glass sliding track
systems?

Or else has anyone got any better ideas?

Many thanks, Miguel
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Miguel wrote:
I have a new bathroom, where I want to put in sliding doors in a
cupboard.

[...]

Can anyone recommend a good manufacturer of glass sliding track
systems?

First, what sort of size doors are you talking about? Is this
full-height floor-ceiling wardrobe-style doors, or a 3' x 2' medicine
cabinet? The solution is somewhat different in these two cases...