Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default re water meters

Well, they came to inspect and see where they were going to fit it
today. Much to my surprise, they fitted it down stream of the house stop
cock, so if the pipe from the street goes bits up, we won't have to pay
for the water they lose :-)

The only down side is that they will want access to this out house/shed
to read it. Looks like they are going to have to make do with lots of
our own readings. I tried to get them to install a remote indicator, but
United Utillities don't use them.

Dave

Water meters Dave UK diy 27 July 13th 09 09:55 PM
Three grand for water meters! jgharston UK diy 3 September 6th 08 05:21 PM
water meters Sam UK diy 13 November 18th 07 01:03 AM
water meters Dave UK diy 86 March 14th 06 02:11 AM
New Water Meters asalcedo UK diy 12 November 22nd 05 11:36 AM