DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   re water meters (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/282420-re-water-meters.html)

Dave July 15th 09 04:32 PM

re water meters

Well, they came to inspect and see where they were going to fit it
today. Much to my surprise, they fitted it down stream of the house stop
cock, so if the pipe from the street goes bits up, we won't have to pay
for the water they lose :-)

The only down side is that they will want access to this out house/shed
to read it. Looks like they are going to have to make do with lots of
our own readings. I tried to get them to install a remote indicator, but
United Utillities don't use them.

Dave