Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Forever white sealant

I've used Forever White in the past and it's done what it said on the tube.

Unfortunately, Screwfix, who are quite near, don't stock it any more.
Toolstation do, but they're quite a way away.

Anyone aware of an alternative that will stay as white?

TIA
Posted to uk.d-i-y

F wrote:
I've used Forever White in the past and it's done what it said on the tube.

Unfortunately, Screwfix, who are quite near, don't stock it any more.
Toolstation do, but they're quite a way away.

TS do deliver you know ;-)

--
Cheers,

John.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 14/07/2009 06:13 John Rumm wrote:

TS do deliver you know ;-)

£5 on a £4 tube. Not good.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"F" wrote

I've used Forever White in the past and it's done what it said on the
tube.

Unfortunately, Screwfix, who are quite near, don't stock it any more.
Toolstation do, but they're quite a way away.

Anyone aware of an alternative that will stay as white?

Is this silicone bathroom stuff?
If so Dow Corning 785 seems good to me.

Phil

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 14/07/2009 10:27 F wrote:

On 14/07/2009 06:13 John Rumm wrote:

TS do deliver you know ;-)

£5 on a £4 tube. Not good.

But, as I have just found out, free delivery starts at orders worth £10.

Sanitary silicone sealant: White vs Clear Slider UK diy 1 July 21st 08 03:38 PM
Are some persistent circular streaks forever? Arch Woodturning 9 April 18th 06 12:49 AM
GE cooktop takes forever to light nobody Home Repair 5 August 3rd 05 04:25 PM
GET PAID FOREVER Colbyt Home Repair 0 August 1st 05 11:43 PM
Windows Painted Shut--Forever? tioga 0630 Home Repair 5 November 30th 04 08:30 PM