Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Zanussi Washing Macine - Wiring Diagram

Hi folks,

Having recently installed Solar heating and having an excess of hot water, I
am researching adapting my Zanussi ZWF 1631 W (cold fill) washing machine to
dual (hot & cold fill). I need to pick up two voltage references -

1) Washing temperature setting
2) Tank water temperature

The references will be used to supply the + & - values for Comparator
inputs to control Hot (to be added) or Cold water fill valves, which will
fill the machine with water at the correct washing temperature and avoid
using the built-in water heater. It would speed the process, if I can
acquire a wiring digram and schematic for the machine -

Zanussi ZWF 1631 W

Thank you for any assistance that may be offered.

AEG washing macine - drum bearing change Part timer UK diy 10 October 10th 07 03:18 AM
Zanussi Washing Machine Bearing Colin UK diy 11 February 5th 06 06:31 PM
zanussi washing machine eddie UK diy 4 January 19th 05 06:17 PM
Broken Zanussi Washing Machine Brett Jackson UK diy 2 July 21st 04 05:55 PM
Zanussi FL1085 Washing Machine blod UK diy 1 November 7th 03 12:21 PM