Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default pivot Window Hinges

Hi all.
I've done a bit of googling on this but I should take
impartial advice as well.
I'm thinking about making the window above my front
door a pivoting type. The frame is made of sapele
and is roughly 80cm x 50cm so would rrequire a fairly heavy gauge hinge.
Has anyone seen something that would suit my project?

Thanks.

Arthur