Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Window Friction Hinges

Where can I find details of the size of hinge against the window size
- Screwfix for instance do them from 200 to 600mm and the windows
involved are 700mm and 900mm high ?

Thanks
Rob
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sun, 25 Jan 2009 09:09:08 -0800 (PST), robgraham wrote:

Where can I find details of the size of hinge against the window size
- Screwfix for instance do them from 200 to 600mm and the windows
involved are 700mm and 900mm high ?

Thanks
Rob

If you dig in this site it has all sorts of details.

I need some(thing) because some of the plastic friction pads have split and
the window tries to fall out of the froame!

http://www.handlestore.com/frictionhinges.php
--
Peter.
It's not rocket science, you know.

window friction hinge problem Fred UK diy 8 October 22nd 07 05:29 PM
friction hinges nospam[_2_] UK diy 3 September 18th 07 09:46 AM
how-to: replacing friction hinges on Alu tilt window jkn UK diy 2 February 1st 07 11:32 PM
UPVC Window hinges Nigel Molesworth UK diy 4 March 26th 06 05:50 PM
Window Hinges - how to adjust Frank Stacey UK diy 1 July 30th 04 11:54 AM