Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default kingfisher x-fix uselessness

Just tried to get some stuff from plumbfix and some from
spark^H^H^Helectricfix, to collect at the trade counter down the road from
me. Ordered the plumbing stuff, and went on to the electrical.

xfix droid "sorry you can't call-pay-collect electricfix stuff, only get
it delivered"

me "what's the minimum order then, £100?"

xfix "no £50"

me "but I only want £25 of stuff ... ah I know, if I hold off on one of
the £25 items I want from plumbfix and put it on the order that'll take it
to over £50"

xfix "no you can't mix plumbix and electricfix on an order. You can mix
either with screwfix stuff but not the two together"

me: "OK, don't bother, I'll get it from Toolstation instead"

Oh and before I even got started the droid had to go check with accounts
who still haven't credited my account with apayment I made a week ago.

--
John Stumbles -- http://yaph.co.uk

The astronomer married a star

kingfisher breaking screwfix? jim UK diy 20 May 12th 09 03:50 PM
Replacement for Potterton Kingfisher Andrew Mawson UK diy 7 March 23rd 07 03:51 PM
Old Potterton Kingfisher II john smile UK diy 2 December 26th 06 01:33 PM
Kingfisher / B&Q feeling the pinch?... :::Jerry:::: UK diy 43 September 20th 05 02:26 PM
Kingfisher boiler weight Rod UK diy 9 July 31st 05 01:17 PM