Posted to alt.usenet.kooks,alt.suicide.holiday,rec.arts.drwho,uk.rec.sheds,uk.d-i-y
No Name

Default AUK Awards ... PAH .... Don't make me laugh.

Bob Larter as King Henry V: Though all that I
can do is nothing worth, Since that my penitence comes after all,
Imploring Pardon.
Sweetness as King Henry V: Though
"Bob Larter" wrote in message
: psychotic chicken wrote:
: Bob Larter as King Henry V: Though all
that I
: can do is nothing worth, Since that my penitence comes after all,
: Imploring Pardon.
: psychotic chicken wrote:
: Ignis Fatuus as King Henry V: Though
all
: that I can do is nothing worth, Since that my penitence comes
after
: all, Imploring Pardon.
: On Sat, 09 May 2009 17:49:47 +1000, Bob Larter

: wrote:
:
: Ignis Fatuus wrote:
: On Fri, 8 May 2009 21:05:36 +0000 (UTC), "H.G. Wells'
Invisible Man"
: wrote:
:
: On Fri, 08 May 2009 19:54:59 GMT, in the District Court of
: alt.suicide.holiday, Ignis Fatuus
dared
: to offer up
: as a Trial
Exhibit:
:
: On Fri, 8 May 2009 20:14:13 +0100, "psychotic chicken"
: wrote:
:
: AUK is hardly fit to award chocolate bars to hard working
: children ..
: let alone the laughably so called prestigious AUK awards.
:
: There are a couple of flonkers here arguing with honest
john
: ... some
: halfway decent people I know like Radio Free Jackson and
almost
: nobody
: else.
:
: The only person even worthy of being called a wannabe
: kookologist is Bob
: Larter.
:
: So that means there are NO OVERSEERS.... not a single one.
:
: I tell you ... a few of my friends want to step into this
place
: ... we
: could have it for breakfast.
:
: Patrick ? Dead Kitten ? % ? Fancy awarding yourself
your own
: AUK
: award as a complete mockery of what once used to happen
here.
:
: Maybe I don't even need any help. I can't see many people
: objecting ?
: Go right ahead - we're used to seeing you Do It Yourself.
: This, my deer Fatuus, is what is known as "a nomination
: acceptance speech".
:
: Sorry to disagree; but you've moved well beyond the
parameters of a
: 'nomination acceptance speech' when you declare an intention
to award
: yourself the prize if you lose.
:
: That's why we created the Tinfoil Sombrero Award.
:
: This is fantasy territory normally
: reserved for Agatha.
:
: Who's Agatha?
:
: Former KOTM Agamemnon (Now Dame Agatha) of RADW.
: And my soon to be bestest friend.
: Do you know how many Kook award winners I'm on first name terms
with?
: You don't want to know ... I assure you.
:
: You say that like it's a good thing.
:
:
:
: It suits my plans just fine.
:
: Good for you! ;^)

LMFAO... shakes head.. it's unbelievable ta see just how bady he wants
the k00k awards..

I'm sure it will have its uses.

AUK awards - accepted in nine Usenet groups out of ten.

Hi uk.d-i-y

If memory serves you are one of independent groups?

Sorry for bugging you like this .. I was wondering what the story was ..
if there is one ?

Unlike you.

You wish.

What did rec.arts.drwho call you earlier this morning?

Rather unpleasant sexual reference beginning with a C.

Clearly they are crazy about you.

--
Psychotic Chicken - The Thinking Mans Gossip
The man called by critics as not nearly half as funny as Private Eye.
Posted to alt.usenet.kooks,alt.suicide.holiday,rec.arts.drwho,uk.rec.sheds,uk.d-i-y

: wrote:
:
:
: wrote:
:
[...]

I believe we called him... Bob.

Hi Bob.
Posted to alt.usenet.kooks,alt.suicide.holiday,rec.arts.drwho,uk.rec.sheds,uk.d-i-y

: wrote:
:
:
: wrote:
:
[...]

You think this is the first time I've been called names by kooks?

Posted to alt.usenet.kooks,alt.suicide.holiday,rec.arts.drwho,uk.rec.sheds,uk.d-i-y

: wrote:
:
:
[...]