Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default HOW MUCH to refit a toilet seat

That Prescott bloke has some cheek.

Adam

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article , ARWadsworth
writes

That Prescott bloke has some cheek.

from Two Jags to Two Arses.

--
(\__/)
(='.'=) Bunny says Windows 7 is Vi$ta reloaded.
(")_(") http://imgs.xkcd.com/comics/windows_7.png

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Fri, 8 May 2009 20:33:45 +0100, Mike Tomlinson
wrote:

In article , ARWadsworth
writes

That Prescott bloke has some cheek.

from Two Jags to Two Arses.

From Two Jags John to Two Poos Prescott.

--------------
Any posting using my name and/or e-mail address
but other than by newsindividual.net is not being posted by me and should be disregarded .
Remove NOSPAM to reply by e-mail
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In message , ARWadsworth
writes

That Prescott bloke has some cheek.

But he prolly wears them out every 6 months

As for Hazel Blears, why does she need a second home, what's wrong with
a dog kennel ?

Thieving, lying ****s the lot of them

--
geoff
Posted to uk.d-i-y

geoff wrote:
In message ,
ARWadsworth writes

That Prescott bloke has some cheek.

But he prolly wears them out every 6 months

As for Hazel Blears, why does she need a second home, what's wrong
with a dog kennel ?

Thieving, lying ****s the lot of them

A very charitable view Geoff.

--
Dave - The Medway Handyman
www.medwayhandyman.co.uk

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Fri, 08 May 2009 23:55:30 GMT, "The Medway Handyman"
wrote:

geoff wrote:
In message ,
ARWadsworth writes

That Prescott bloke has some cheek.

But he prolly wears them out every 6 months

As for Hazel Blears, why does she need a second home, what's wrong
with a dog kennel ?

Thieving, lying ****s the lot of them

A very charitable view Geoff.

But technically accurate.

If they were in judgement on another group, an order-in-council would
be slipped under the door quick enough.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sat, 09 May 2009 00:33:10 GMT, EricP wrote:

On Fri, 08 May 2009 23:55:30 GMT, "The Medway Handyman"
wrote:

geoff wrote:
In message ,
ARWadsworth writes

That Prescott bloke has some cheek.

But he prolly wears them out every 6 months

As for Hazel Blears, why does she need a second home, what's wrong
with a dog kennel ?

Thieving, lying ****s the lot of them

A very charitable view Geoff.

But technically accurate.

If they were in judgement on another group, an order-in-council would
be slipped under the door quick enough.

Almost all of the [pseudo-]honest MPs that are interviewed say that MPs'
expenses should be transparent; all politicians say this about all
procedures. There's a very good reason: that which is perfectly transparent
is invisible and that's what politicians want. What we can't see, they can
fiddle even more - sort of air-fiddle!
--
Peter.
It's not rocket science, you know.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sat, 9 May 2009 09:26:28 +0100, PeterC
wrote:

On Sat, 09 May 2009 00:33:10 GMT, EricP wrote:

On Fri, 08 May 2009 23:55:30 GMT, "The Medway Handyman"
wrote:

geoff wrote:
In message ,
ARWadsworth writes

That Prescott bloke has some cheek.

But he prolly wears them out every 6 months

As for Hazel Blears, why does she need a second home, what's wrong
with a dog kennel ?

Thieving, lying ****s the lot of them

A very charitable view Geoff.

But technically accurate.

If they were in judgement on another group, an order-in-council would
be slipped under the door quick enough.

Almost all of the [pseudo-]honest MPs that are interviewed say that MPs'
expenses should be transparent; all politicians say this about all
procedures. There's a very good reason: that which is perfectly transparent
is invisible and that's what politicians want. What we can't see, they can
fiddle even more - sort of air-fiddle!

There are no 'honest' MPs as they all subscribed to the expenses scam
whether or not they actually claimed. It has always been within their
power to change the system but it only became a hot topic after the
abuse was published in the media. I find it comical that some of the
'honourable' gentlemen/women are saying 'Yes, we knew the expense
system was open to abuse'. If that was the case,, then why didn't
they campaign to change it?

I wonder whether the Inland Revenue will scan the expenses claims
after they are published and make a ruling on what is legitimate and
what is not and tax these crooks accordingly. I suspect not. In
private industry, it is not acceptable for the employer to approve
what is an untaxable expense, the Inland Revenue must also agree. I
assume that is the same for MPs or is it?

The ones which have said (jack Straw for example) sorry I made a
mistake and repaid the so called mistake, whether he also paid an
appropriate amount of interest. Again I suspect not.

I despair. I hope the Conservatives come out better from this
business as at least it does give an alternative. I just cannot think
how I can support the nu labour bunch under the present set of
circumstances.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

EricP wrote:
On Fri, 08 May 2009 23:55:30 GMT, "The Medway Handyman"
wrote:

geoff wrote:
In message ,
ARWadsworth writes

That Prescott bloke has some cheek.

But he prolly wears them out every 6 months

As for Hazel Blears, why does she need a second home, what's wrong
with a dog kennel ?

Thieving, lying ****s the lot of them

A very charitable view Geoff.

But technically accurate.

Agreed, I thought Geoff was being soft on them.

I wonder how many of these 'claims' HMRC would accept on a tax return from a
handyman?

--
Dave - The Medway Handyman
www.medwayhandyman.co.uk

Posted to uk.d-i-y

The Medway Handyman wrote:
EricP wrote:
On Fri, 08 May 2009 23:55:30 GMT, "The Medway Handyman"
wrote:

geoff wrote:
In message ,
ARWadsworth writes

That Prescott bloke has some cheek.

But he prolly wears them out every 6 months

As for Hazel Blears, why does she need a second home, what's wrong
with a dog kennel ?

Thieving, lying ****s the lot of them
A very charitable view Geoff.

But technically accurate.

Agreed, I thought Geoff was being soft on them.

I wonder how many of these 'claims' HMRC would accept on a tax return from a
handyman?

And how many "mistakes" would they allow you before concluding that you
were a lying git?

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"The Medway Handyman" wrote in message
m...
EricP wrote:
On Fri, 08 May 2009 23:55:30 GMT, "The Medway Handyman"
wrote:

geoff wrote:
In message ,
ARWadsworth writes

That Prescott bloke has some cheek.

But he prolly wears them out every 6 months

As for Hazel Blears, why does she need a second home, what's wrong
with a dog kennel ?

Thieving, lying ****s the lot of them

A very charitable view Geoff.

But technically accurate.

Agreed, I thought Geoff was being soft on them.

I wonder how many of these 'claims' HMRC would accept on a tax return from
a handyman?

--
Dave - The Medway Handyman
www.medwayhandyman.co.uk

640 or so flyers at a certain address in London and you could be quids in.
At £150 to refit a toilet seat you can have a 2 day week.

And what Geoff said.

Adam

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article , geoff
scribeth thus
In message , ARWadsworth
writes

That Prescott bloke has some cheek.

But he prolly wears them out every 6 months

As for Hazel Blears, why does she need a second home, what's wrong with
a dog kennel ?

Thieving, lying ****s the lot of them

And if those brave blokes fighting at Naseby in 1645 for the
parliamentarian cause could see what was to become of what they fought
for .. they'd have said "sod that, we're off down the pub";!.....
--
Tony Sayer

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"tony sayer" wrote in message
In article , geoff
scribeth thus
In message , ARWadsworth
writes

That Prescott bloke has some cheek.

But he prolly wears them out every 6 months

As for Hazel Blears, why does she need a second home, what's wrong with
a dog kennel ?

Thieving, lying ****s the lot of them

And if those brave blokes fighting at Naseby in 1645 for the
parliamentarian cause could see what was to become of what they fought
for .. they'd have said "sod that, we're off down the pub";!.....
--
Tony Sayer

That would not be "The Kings Head" then.

Adam

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
ARWadsworth scribeth thus

"tony sayer" wrote in message
In article , geoff
scribeth thus
In message , ARWadsworth
writes

That Prescott bloke has some cheek.

But he prolly wears them out every 6 months

As for Hazel Blears, why does she need a second home, what's wrong with
a dog kennel ?

Thieving, lying ****s the lot of them

And if those brave blokes fighting at Naseby in 1645 for the
parliamentarian cause could see what was to become of what they fought
for .. they'd have said "sod that, we're off down the pub";!.....
--
Tony Sayer

That would not be "The Kings Head" then.

LOL!, bet they would have drunk all the others dry 'tho;!...
Adam

--
Tony Sayer

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"ARWadsworth" wrote in message
m...

That Prescott bloke has some cheek.

Adam

his fat arse probably necessitated a stronger seat fixing system... mine
cost me over £90 from Ideal Standard!.... expensive but very strong