Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Planning/Building Regs for Outbuilding

Hi all

Just info seeking really.
I am in need of a bigger shed for lawn mower, garden tools etc (currently
using 14 year old wendy house .
What are the size restrictions, if any, and at what point to planning/BCO
need involving?
The likelihood is this will be an off-the-shelf timber item.
I've heard bad reports of sheet steel items with condensation etc (bad news
for tools, stored seeds etc)
What if I went for a detached single brick built structure - I'm not talking
huge, just decent potting shed size, maybe 3m x 2m max plan dims.

TIA

Phil