Posted to uk.d-i-y
GMM GMM is offline

Default Bosch Ciso secateurs

Hi folks,

Last week, I posted asking if anyone had tried these as I was thinking
about buying for my Dad's birthday. Although nobody had, I bought
them anyway (couldn't think of anything else !).

I haven't had a go myself, but he reports that they're pretty damned
good - Apparently he has now over-pruned his garden just playing with
them and he particularly likes the way they slice a cane neatly. His
only problem with them is he thinks they could be a bit dangerous, but
apparently the rather odd shape of them helps to keep fingers etc
clear of the business end. A bit ironic really, as I was initially
concerned whether this device would have enough oomph.
No idea on battery capacity, except that it comes fully charged, lasts
long enough to over-prune a fair-sized garden, and is showing no signs
of running out yet.

I'm sure that other (manual) models can be a lot better for many of
us, but for someone who's getting on a bit, with a bit of arthritis in
the hands, they seem to have hit the spot.

No connection with anything, of course, but I thought someone out
there might be interested in that.

Cheers
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In message
, GMM
writes
[...]

Interesting - thanks for the feedback.
--
Robert

Bosch Ciso secateurs GMM UK diy 8 April 25th 09 02:48 PM
Our Bosch hid kit is $45/pc [email protected] Home Repair 0 January 21st 08 02:18 AM
Random orbit sanders - green Bosch PEX400 vs blue Bosch GEX 125? Andy Dingley UK diy 4 January 12th 08 08:56 PM
Bosch Stormport Woodworking Plans and Photos 7 December 24th 07 01:31 AM
Bosch Jig Saw Tom Banes Woodworking 21 September 28th 05 05:48 PM