Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default 1900x800 (or 750) double ended acryllic/plastic bath?

I'm not asking people to search for me (I've done a lot of googling),
but does anyone just happen to know of a double ended bath that is
1900mm x 800mm (or 750mm) and ideally less than 550mm high and made
of something light like acryllic/plastic?

The constraints come from the room size. We could use an 1800 or 1700
and build a box at the end but I'd rather have it go from wall to wall
if I can find one.

There seem to be some spa baths this size, and some steel ones, but I
can find nothing plain in acryllic/plastic.

thanks,

Robert

Double ended fixings Mark A UK diy 11 January 20th 07 01:10 AM
Cleaning Plastic Bath Bookworm UK diy 14 July 2nd 06 08:51 PM
Steel Bath or Plastic Stuart UK diy 3 March 15th 06 09:30 AM
Special double ended drill bits [email protected] Home Repair 5 February 17th 06 12:04 AM