Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Asbestos website for attorneys and lawsuits

Here is a great website for asbestos related awsuits etc.

www.asbestosattorneynow.com/index.html
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 22 Apr, 11:28, peakydh wrote:
Here is a great website for asbestos related awsuits etc.

www.asbestosattorneynow.com/index.html

Ambulance chasing in uk.d-i-y?
Posted to uk.d-i-y

cynic coughed up some electrons that declared:

Ambulance chasing in uk.d-i-y?

No, Australia.

I would have emailed some abuse, but they don't can any contact email, not
even on the whois data.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Tim S wrote:
cynic coughed up some electrons that declared:

Ambulance chasing in uk.d-i-y?

No, Australia.

I would have emailed some abuse, but they don't can any contact
email, not even on the whois data.

Not sure of what you are trying to say Tim S, but if you really want to send
an abuse notice, you could start here and see if you can
get a reply, or you could try
for a second bite at the
cherry - but is it really worth going the trouble?

Cash

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Cash coughed up some electrons that declared:

Tim S wrote:
cynic coughed up some electrons that declared:

Ambulance chasing in uk.d-i-y?

No, Australia.

I would have emailed some abuse, but they don't can any contact
email, not even on the whois data.

Not sure of what you are trying to say Tim S, but if you really want to
send an abuse notice, you could start here and see if
you can get a reply, or you could try
for a second bite
at the cherry - but is it really worth going the trouble?

Cash

Waste of time in both cases.

But I don't mind a bit of educative abuse to the company directly,
especially if the spam originated within the company.

Childish - probably. Did get me a grovelling and yet probably standard
letter from TV Licensing though.