jim rozen

Default OT Frivolous lawsuits again (tort reform)

All kinds of skunks are out there, suing manufacturers. Check out the
story behind this home-made tramway. Reminds me of the guy who posted
here about a home-made house elevator. Would he have sued the
bearing manufacturer if something went wrong?

http://www.latimes.com/news/nationworld/nation/la-na-delay27mar27,0,5710023.story?coll=la-home-headlines

Jim

please reply to:
Eric R Snow

On 27 Mar 2005 22:02:52 -0800, jim rozen
wrote:

All kinds of skunks are out there, suing manufacturers. Check out the
story behind this home-made tramway. Reminds me of the guy who posted
here about a home-made house elevator. Would he have sued the
bearing manufacturer if something went wrong?

http://www.latimes.com/news/nationworld/nation/la-na-delay27mar27,0,5710023.story?coll=la-home-headlines

Jim

Yeah Jim, it sure is different when they need to sue. I wonder how Tom
can sleep at night.
Eric

I think it was on Car Talk I heard one of the tests for Red Neckedness
was how many family members' last words were 'Watch This!'. Guess now
we should add 'All Aboard!'

No wonder these people hate Darwin.

jim rozen wrote:
All kinds of skunks are out there, suing manufacturers. Check out

the
story behind this home-made tramway. Reminds me of the guy who

posted
here about a home-made house elevator. Would he have sued the
bearing manufacturer if something went wrong?

http://www.latimes.com/news/nationworld/nation/la-na-delay27mar27,0,5710023.story?coll=la-home-headlines

Jim

please reply to:

Sunworshipper

wrote:

All kinds of skunks are out there, suing manufacturers. Check out the
story behind this home-made tramway. Reminds me of the guy who posted
here about a home-made house elevator. Would he have sued the
bearing manufacturer if something went wrong?

http://www.latimes.com/news/nationworld/nation/la-na-delay27mar27,0,5710023.story?coll=la-home-headlines

Jim

I know exactly where that is , rings a bell of a story from a fiend
that lives there. Wild story. IIRC back when I was there no houses
where there up on those cliffs. 1973. Or was that Horse shoe lake,
shrug.

Today I put a 1/4" cut in the tip of my tongue from a bubble in the
hard candy I had in my mouth. Ya know, I'll never be the same again
with candy and they should be sued for a life time of not eating candy
again, the pain and anguish of it all !

Not to mention how they replace cigs. The way things are going I bet
I could win if I had $. Maybe I could get it both ways candy co.s and
cig co.s paying at the same time.