Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default What WERE they thinking?

A local Arts Centre has had a wickerwork festival, with wickerwork cows,
pigs and even a Loch Ness monster.
This appears to be a woman, possibly a religious figure, set in the
grounds of a ruined church next to the Centre...
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3563/...95cd20.jpg?v=0

From the rear it's a bit different...
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3601/...a647f6.jpg?v=0

Ho-hum, it's that time of year again.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Fri, 03 Apr 2009 14:22:31 +0100, Grimly Curmudgeon wrote:

A local Arts Centre has had a wickerwork festival, with wickerwork cows,
pigs and even a Loch Ness monster.
This appears to be a woman, possibly a religious figure, set in the
grounds of a ruined church next to the Centre...
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3563/...95cd20.jpg?v=0

From the rear it's a bit different...
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3601/...a647f6.jpg?v=0

Ho-hum, it's that time of year again.

At least they're combustible; I live near Milton Keynes...
--
Peter.
It's not rocket science, you know.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In message , Stuart Noble
writes
Grimly Curmudgeon wrote:
A local Arts Centre has had a wickerwork festival, with wickerwork cows,
pigs and even a Loch Ness monster.
This appears to be a woman, possibly a religious figure, set in the
grounds of a ruined church next to the Centre...
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3563/...95cd20.jpg?v=0
From the rear it's a bit different...
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3601/...a647f6.jpg?v=0
Ho-hum, it's that time of year again.

Bad hair day

I think you might want to look again ...

--
geoff
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"geoff" wrote in message
In message , Stuart Noble
writes
Grimly Curmudgeon wrote:
A local Arts Centre has had a wickerwork festival, with wickerwork cows,
pigs and even a Loch Ness monster.
This appears to be a woman, possibly a religious figure, set in the
grounds of a ruined church next to the Centre...
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3563/...95cd20.jpg?v=0
From the rear it's a bit different...
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3601/...a647f6.jpg?v=0
Ho-hum, it's that time of year again.

Bad hair day

I think you might want to look again ...

--
geoff

The girlfriend says it looks like a bell end but I think it looks like a
knob.

Adam

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In message , ARWadsworth
writes

"geoff" wrote in message
In message , Stuart Noble
writes
Grimly Curmudgeon wrote:
A local Arts Centre has had a wickerwork festival, with wickerwork cows,
pigs and even a Loch Ness monster.
This appears to be a woman, possibly a religious figure, set in the
grounds of a ruined church next to the Centre...
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3563/...95cd20.jpg?v=0
From the rear it's a bit different...
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3601/...a647f6.jpg?v=0
Ho-hum, it's that time of year again.

Bad hair day

I think you might want to look again ...

--
geoff

The girlfriend says it looks like a bell end but I think it looks like a
knob.

Yeah, but we were on about the wickerwoman ...

--
geoff
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"geoff" wrote in message
In message , ARWadsworth
writes

"geoff" wrote in message
In message , Stuart Noble
writes
Grimly Curmudgeon wrote:
A local Arts Centre has had a wickerwork festival, with wickerwork
cows,
pigs and even a Loch Ness monster.
This appears to be a woman, possibly a religious figure, set in the
grounds of a ruined church next to the Centre...
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3563/...95cd20.jpg?v=0
From the rear it's a bit different...
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3601/...a647f6.jpg?v=0
Ho-hum, it's that time of year again.

Bad hair day

I think you might want to look again ...

--
geoff

The girlfriend says it looks like a bell end but I think it looks like a
knob.

Yeah, but we were on about the wickerwoman ...

--
geoff

When Wickerwoman met the Wickerman (M5 J23 I pass it at least 8 times a
year) what precautions should they have used? You do know what happens when
you rub sticks together.

Adam

What was I thinking? bob Woodworking 3 August 22nd 06 01:52 PM
Technology Changes Thinking, Can Your Thinking Change Technology? [email protected] Electronics Repair 0 April 24th 06 07:56 AM
OT - What Were They Thinking Too_Many_Tools Metalworking 5 April 14th 05 03:52 AM
OT - What Were They Thinking Too_Many_Tools Metalworking 1 April 13th 05 02:33 AM
thinking of going up.... JerseyMike Home Repair 2 February 17th 05 01:29 AM