Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Midi file

Hi all
I am looking for a .midi file of construction noises . You know
sawing whilst something is being hammered and possibly a drill in the
background that sort of thing. Basically it is going to be a sound file
in the background of a web page entitled "construction".

Normally I wouldn't put sound files on a web page but my college
tutor (adult/open learning [used to be known as night classes]) wants me
to be able to manipulate sound files onto a web page and to get the
files to hand. I constructed a greenhouse for my youngest not that long
ago so thought I would "do" the web site on that, have lots of photos.
and can remember the main steps but I need a sound file, as I said, for
the background of the "Construction" page.

Would anyone know where I could obtain such a file (preferably free)
or will I, with great difficulty, have to make it myself?

If anyone is looking for a midi lathe ... Casper Woodturning 0 February 28th 09 07:06 PM
midi Lathe Stoney Woodturning 18 July 31st 08 04:23 PM
Which Midi lathe? [email protected] Woodturning 32 February 22nd 07 06:25 AM
Delta Midi Buddy Matlosz Woodturning 3 February 12th 05 09:52 AM
Vacuum Rig for Jet Midi Larry & Patti Woodturning 3 September 30th 04 05:49 AM