Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

Default If anyone is looking for a midi lathe ...

I ran across this on my usual eBay search and thought I'd throw up the
link since I recall a few of people recently looking for a midi lathe.

http://cgi.ebay.com/JET-1014-VARIABL...3A6%7C294%3A50

Not my lathe, although if I had the cash I'd grab it to replace mine
as I don't have the variable option.

Your most used midi-lathe tools? Arch Woodturning 7 November 23rd 08 04:47 AM
midi Lathe Stoney Woodturning 18 July 31st 08 04:23 PM
Which Midi lathe? [email protected] Woodturning 32 February 22nd 07 06:25 AM
DIY Jet Midi Lathe Stand Greg G. Woodturning 2 November 27th 05 09:40 AM
FA:: Delta Midi Lathe Rob V Woodworking 0 November 16th 03 07:19 PM