Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Tuning heating system

I am preparing to tune my heating system for the first time ever and
have ordered a thermometer.

I have read the FAQs about balancing the radiators and that all seems
pretty clear. I also want to adjust the temperature on my condensing
boiler to get that to operate at best effiency. To do this I
understand that the return pipe should be below 55C.

My question is, do I adjust the boiler running at maximum output and
then do the radiators, or vice versa, or is it a question of a series
of repetitions, gradually getting to the desired result? I suspect the
latter but any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks

Jonathan.