Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Problems Heating House - Apollo Heating System.

We are having problems getting our house heated this winter, and are
trying to figure out why. We have an Apollo Heating System. During
the summer, we had a plumber come to our house, and although he
installed a new hot water heater, we were not getting any hot water to
take a bath. When he came out again to try to resolve the issue, he
noticed that the "pump" (that is sitting on top of the water heater)
was not working. Stating that most houses don't need one, he
unplugged it. In addition, there was a red and blue valve on top of
the water heater, and he turned the blue valve off. He said that when
this valve was open, it was allowing cold water back into the water
heater. Once he did this, we had plenty of hot water to take a bath,
etc.

The other day we turned our heat on. We opened up the blue valve
again, and although there is plenty of air being blown into the vents,
it doesn't seem to be hot, no matter what we set the thermostat to.
We are wondering what the problem could be, and if the Apollo System
is broken, or the new water heater that was installed could be causing
the problem?

Thanks
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Nov 2, 2:26*pm, wrote:
[...]

I wonder about the pump and the plumber.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Nov 2, 4:00*pm, Bubba wrote:
On Sun, 2 Nov 2008 13:09:45 -0800 (PST), ransley

wrote:
On Nov 2, 2:26*pm, wrote:
[...]

I wonder about:
ransley

Bubba- Hide quoted text -

There you go bubba, another worthless post from bubbas