Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.tech.broadcast,uk.tech.digital-tv,uk.tech.tv.sky

Default examples of digital rip-off

In news Jerry Brown typed, for some
strange, unexplained reason:
: On Tue, 24 Feb 2009 01:54:23 -0000, "Ivor Jones"
:
[snip]

: So I'm not the only one left who remembers Jennings..!
:
: Unforgettable!
:
: Jack Carr and his car jack
: Pottlewhistle Halt
: The sci-fi craze: "these corridors are cluttered up with space"
: Snorkels
: The printing press
:
: I can't be as old
: as I thought I was (and it's my birthday on Saturday too..!)
:
: 45 next month, in my case.

Aaarrgh.. digits the other way round this end........

: Did you have a teacher like Old Wilkie..? We certainly did ;-)
:
: Several, in fact, as well as a few Mr Carters!

Yes we had a couple of those too, fortunately.

Ivor