Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Some Very Unusual Bicycles - Examples of Metalcrafting (Mostly)

I've added a few more strange bikes at www.odd-bikes.com
Enjoy!
- Jeff -

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

I've added a few more strange bikes at www.odd-bikes.com

It has been a number of years since I rode in the National 24Hr Challenge in
the Grand Rapids area but iirc, one year a guy put somewhere in the 500 mile
range on a Friday in 24 hours. I did a measly 200 to 250 depending on which
year.

http://www.bikefriday.com/
http://www.n24hc.org/event.html

Wes
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

ups.com...
I've added a few more strange bikes at www.odd-bikes.com
Enjoy!
- Jeff -

Thanks Jeff for the link ...... haven't heard of the Orginal Plastic
Bicycle Company in years ....if I remember correctly a good many people were
hoodwinked by the promise of that ultralite in the early 70's ...... Just
got another Canondale ...got it because it had an American frame .... still
use the old Atala I got in the early 70's from time to time but the old back
is a bit less forgiving ....God Bless ...Tom in Belle Vernon PA

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

I've added a few more strange bikes at www.odd-bikes.com

Hey, you're learning. You at least own up to owning the domain this
time, unlike your blatant shill-spam in rec.collecting.coins and
probably other places.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Did you receive my offer to be put in touch with these guys or to get some
HQ photos via me of their work?

I sent it to you the last time you posted...

http://yunx.com/bicycles/bicycles.htm

Regards,
Joe Agro, Jr.
(800) 871-5022