Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
garigue garigue is offline

Default Some Very Unusual Bicycles - Examples of Metalcrafting (Mostly)

ups.com...
I've added a few more strange bikes at www.odd-bikes.com
Enjoy!
- Jeff -

Thanks Jeff for the link ...... haven't heard of the Orginal Plastic
Bicycle Company in years ....if I remember correctly a good many people were
hoodwinked by the promise of that ultralite in the early 70's ...... Just
got another Canondale ...got it because it had an American frame .... still
use the old Atala I got in the early 70's from time to time but the old back
is a bit less forgiving ....God Bless ...Tom in Belle Vernon PA