Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default fixing a toilet seat

Hi

I've got a toilet seat that I can't secure because I've dropped the bit that
the seat screws onto into the enclosed casing of the toilet that is secured
to the wall. I tried sticking the seat to the bowl with "no more nails" and
that worked for a while but it has now worked itself free and I'd really
like to fix it properly. Any suggestions anyone?

Thanks