Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Help I have lost my tool box

http://www.channel4.com/news/article...+in+space+one+
toolbox/2831292

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/sc...stronauts-tool
box-1025056.html

http://www.theaustralian.news.com.au/story/0,25197,24677367-2703,00.html

No doubt there is a reason that they are not tethered.

And I had the arse on because I lost a screwdriver down a cavity wall.

Adam

Posted to uk.d-i-y

ARWadsworth wrote:
http://www.channel4.com/news/article...+in+space+one+
toolbox/2831292

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/sc...stronauts-tool
box-1025056.html

http://www.theaustralian.news.com.au/story/0,25197,24677367-2703,00.html

No doubt there is a reason that they are not tethered.

And I had the arse on because I lost a screwdriver down a cavity wall.

Adam

"While wiping off herself, the white, backpack-size bag slipped out of her
grip, and she lost all her other tools."

If you watch the video, she clearly takes it out of the back and let's go on
purpose, then realises it is floating away and only just misses catching it!

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Toby" wrote in message
ARWadsworth wrote:

http://www.channel4.com/news/article...+in+space+one+
toolbox/2831292

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/sc...stronauts-tool
box-1025056.html

http://www.theaustralian.news.com.au/story/0,25197,24677367-2703,00.html

No doubt there is a reason that they are not tethered.

And I had the arse on because I lost a screwdriver down a cavity wall.

Adam

"While wiping off herself, the white, backpack-size bag slipped out of her
grip, and she lost all her other tools."

If you watch the video, she clearly takes it out of the back and let's go

on
purpose, then realises it is floating away and only just misses catching

it!

If it hadn't been for all the publicity this has got, she could have told
her insurance that a junkie broke in to her locker and stole them. :-)

Posted to uk.d-i-y

BigWallop wrote:
"Toby" wrote in message
ARWadsworth wrote:

[...]

I'm just imagining a little sign " No tools are left in this space station
overnight".

--
Dave - The Medway Handyman
www.medwayhandyman.co.uk

Posted to uk.d-i-y

drugs began to take hold. I remember "ARWadsworth"
saying something like:

http://www.theaustralian.news.com.au/story/0,25197,24677367-2703,00.html

No doubt the next person to get one in the neck at orbital speed will
feel a bit of a spanner.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Grimly Curmudgeon" wrote in message
drugs began to take hold. I remember "ARWadsworth"
saying something like:

http://www.theaustralian.news.com.au/story/0,25197,24677367-2703,00.html

No doubt the next person to get one in the neck at orbital speed will
feel a bit of a spanner.

I bet those Martians will pinch the Stanley knife. You know how green they
are.