Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Help I have lost my tool box

BigWallop wrote:
"Toby" wrote in message
ARWadsworth wrote:

http://www.channel4.com/news/article...+in+space+one+
toolbox/2831292

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/sc...stronauts-tool
box-1025056.html

http://www.theaustralian.news.com.au/story/0,25197,24677367-2703,00.html

No doubt there is a reason that they are not tethered.

And I had the arse on because I lost a screwdriver down a cavity
wall.

Adam

"While wiping off herself, the white, backpack-size bag slipped out
of her grip, and she lost all her other tools."

If you watch the video, she clearly takes it out of the back and
let's go on purpose, then realises it is floating away and only just
misses catching it!

If it hadn't been for all the publicity this has got, she could have
told her insurance that a junkie broke in to her locker and stole
them. :-)

I'm just imagining a little sign " No tools are left in this space station
overnight".

--
Dave - The Medway Handyman
www.medwayhandyman.co.uk